Hetalia the bet Austria x Chubby Reader

Readers POV

Well what Poland gave you was a white corset that had black musical notes on it. He also gave you some black slacks.

“Did you do this because of my crush on Austria.”

“Maybe” “Come on (Name) I want to see,” he wined like a toddler. You put on the clothes. It wasn’t that bad but you still didn’t want to wear this just because you lost a bet.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes” he chimed from outside.

You walked out seeing Poland smirking at you.

“Good now wear it for the day and the bet is done.” He took a picture of you.

“I swear if you show that to anyone and I mean anyone I will paint your whole house blue with permanent non-washable paint.” He gasped.

“Fine just go home.”

…Time Skip…

Austria invited you over to his house and said that you HAD to come. So you were just getting to his door when he opened it.

“Finally you are here I thought you would never show up.” He dragged you in and locked the door.

“So why am I here again?”

“I wanted to play a new song I wrote.”

“Alright.” You sat down in a chair and he started playing this song. You closed your eyes and fully enjoyed the song. It reminded of you and him dancing then ending with a kiss. You blushed at the thought and opened your eyes when he finished the song. You looked at Roderich blushing while he was smiling.

“So do you like it?”

“I loved it.”

“That’s good I wrote it just for you.” You ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

“THANK YOU!” He chuckled then kissed you on the lips. Your eyes closed shut as you kissed back. He deepened the kiss and carried you to his bedroom. He broke away from the kiss and set you on his bed.

“You know I love how that corset compliments your curvy body but I think it would look better off.” You only nodded lightly. “(Name) I love you~.”

“I love you too Roderich.”

“Good now lets play a song of love.”