The bet MaleBelarus x Chubby Reader

MaleBelarus POV

I was protecting (Name) by following her like usual. But something was odd she was headed to Poland’s house with a disgusted look on her face. When she got to Poland’s house I decided to go to her house and wait for her there since I know where her spare key is even though she didn’t tell me.

Readers POV

You sighed again he gave you a leather, black, curve hugging dress that was pretty short. You put on the clothes. ‘I look terrible. You thought.’ You visibly winced at your disgusting body in the mirror. You grabbed your thighs and belly and made a dirty look.

“Why just why?”

 “Come on (Name) I want to see,” he wined like a toddler.

 “Do I have to?”

“Yes” he chimed from outside.

You walked out seeing Poland smirking at you.

“Good now wear it for the day and the bet is done.” He took a picture of you.

“I swear if you show that to anyone and I mean anyone I will get my best friend Nikolai to scare the sh*t out of you.” He gasped.

“Fine just go home already”, he shuddered at the thought of him. He thought why does she have a crush on him.

Time skip…

When you opened your door you saw Nikolai sitting on your couch arms crossed. Your first thought was what is he doing here and your second thought was how the hell did he get into your house.

“Ah (Name) your home finally. Now why were you at Poland’s house when you said you were going to hang out with me?”

“Well (you explained the bet). So yea I didn’t even know that you were coming over but we can still hang out.”

“Da we will.”

MaleBelarus POV

She looks so amazing in what she is wearing. I just want to grab her in a big hug and give her kisses. One day she will be mine its just I got to muster up some courage to tell her that I love her and not Ayna.

“Hey (Name)?” I look at what she was doing and it killed me she was laying on her couch on her back arched with a pillow underneath it and eyes closed.

“Hey (Name) what are you doing.”

“Well I decided to relax and my back needed support so I put a pillow underneath me.”

“O-oh ok.” Damm*t I stuttered. Crap I’m blushing now I can feel it. She popped one eye open.

“Is something wrong?”

Readers POV

I asked him if he was ok because he looked uncomfortable. He cleared his throat.

“Yea I’m fine.” Then you turned and lay on your stomach and propped your elbows up.

“Really because –squints eyes- you are blushing?”

“Screw it.” He runs up close to you picks you up, sits on the couch, places you in his lap and gives you a rough wanting kiss.

“N-Nikolai w-what was that for?” He sighs.

“(Name) I love you not Ayna. I think you are so beautiful and cute. I hate when you put your self down and I love your chubbiness it’s so adorable. I love your eyes, lush lips, your personality and everything about you! So (Name) will you marry me.”

“No but, how about girlfriend first.”

“I can live with that. Sorry about me being suspicious about Poland.”

“Wait how did you know that I went to his house.”

“(Name) I will always be there to protect you.”

“So you stalk me?”

“Yes.”

“How about just walking with me next time and protecting me by my side.”

“I would like that. Now where were we?” Then he pulled you back into a kiss.