The bet France x Chubby reader:

Reader's POV 

He gave you well… look at the picture. When you put the clothes on you looked in the full-body mirror and were pleased but disgusted. You didn’t like how the strapless red dress fit your form but overall you thought you looked ok. 

“Did you do this because of my crush on France?”

“Maybe”

 “Come on (Name) I want to see,” he wined like a toddler.

You walked out seeing Poland smirking at you.

“Good now wear it for the day and the bet is done.” He took a picture of you.

“Now just go home oh and by the way I set up a date between you and France~.”

…”Wait… WHAT!” He pushed you out the door and locked it.

“He will be at your house in one hour.”

“POLAND!!!!”

…Time Skip Ve~…

“Bonjour ma belle moelleux. Êtes-vous prêt pour la date?” (Hello my beautiful fluffy. Are you ready for the date?) Then he gasped after he said that seeing you in that beautiful dress. It showed all your fine curves.

“Hello Francis and yes I am ready for the date. Before you say anything I was forced into this dress by Poland because I lost a bet.”

“Eh bien, il a fait un bon travail en choisissant une robe. Mais je pense que vous seriez mieux voir avec rien.” (Well he did a good job choosing a dress. But I think you would look better with nothing on.)

You blushed and tried to get words out of your mouth but nothing would come out. “I-I… Let’s just go…”

…Time Skip…

“That was a great lunch Francis thanks for taking me.”

“Of coarse anything for my beautiful girlfriend~.”

“Wh-What?”

“My beautiful fluffy girlfriend I love you so much~.” Then he kissed you with so much passion it made your legs shake. He held your shoulders so you wouldn’t fall down while you shyly kissed back. 

“May I touch them?” He had his hands by your curves.

“France we are still outside my house!”

“Well then lets go inside.” He dragged you in, locked the door and dragged you sitting on his lap on your couch.

“Frrraannncccee I am to heavy let me down.” You started whining and protesting bet he had a tight grip on your waist.

“Non you are not heavy to me plus I like it when you are in my lap.” He then nuzzled his head in your lap. You calmed down. “Now belle will you let me show you how much I love you?”

“Oui!” He then proceeded to run his hands up and down your curves, which made you shiver and him groan.

“Oh mi belle we are going to have some fun tonight~!