The bet 2p Italy x Chubby Reader

Readers POV

You sighed again he gave you a red dress, a pair of black combat boots and a leather jacket. You put on the clothes. ‘I look terrible. You thought.’ You visibly winced at your disgusting body in the mirror. You grabbed your thighs and belly and made a dirty look.

“Come on (Name) I want to see,” he wined like a toddler.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes” he chimed from outside.

You walked out seeing Poland smirking at you.

“Good now wear it for the day and the bet is done.” He took a picture of you.

“I swear if you show that to anyone and I mean anyone I will use my knives to shred all of your dresses and anything pink.” He gasped.

“Fine just go home.”

…Time Skip…

You remembered that Lucaino was taking you to the knife show today. “Sh*t I need to cancel.” You went and picked up the phone when the doorbell rang. “D*m to late.” So you grabbed a lollipop, stuck it in your mouth and answered the door. “Hey Luci.”

“How many fu-…” He stopped and eyed you down which made you blush.

“Hey Lucaino eyes up here.” You started snapping at him.

“Hm? … I’M NOT A DOG!”

“Well keep those eyes up here then.” You smirked at his behavior.

“Why are you wearing that get up anyway?” He said grumbling and blushing.

“What can’t a girl wear what she wants? Or did you see something you like?” You gestured to yourself. “Besides I didn’t have a choice (explains bet). So if you don’t like deal with it.” Then he grumbled some more incoherent words.

“What was that sweet cheeks I didn’t hear you?” He looked pissed and scowled at you, which made you giggle.

“I SAID let’s go.” Then he grabbed your hand and pulled you to his car.

…Time Skip…

You and him had a great time there, both of you bought knives. Lucaino wanted to steal the knives but you told him it was a suicide mission so he decided not to. Right now you and him were at your house examining what you two bought. “You know bella that dress does look very nice on you. It shows your nice curves. How would you like to be my girlfriend?”

“Sure I would love too. I’m surprised you think you can handle me?” You chuckled and went back to sharpening your favorite new knife.

“Oh bella I can handle all of you~. In the end you will be begging for me~.”

“Pfft yeah right. …Wait what now?” He picked you up and carried you to your room.

“Lucaino! Lucaino put my fat a** down NOW!”

“Make me~!” He set you down and began grouping you everywhere. “I love how big you are the plush is everywhere. Makes it easier since I know that it will be hard to break you.” You gasped and he took that chance and passionately kissed you roughly. You kissed back with passion. “Hmm I think I will use my new knife.” He whipped out his knife and cut off the dress, the jacket and your bra only leaving you in your underwear and combat boots. “You will be mine by morning~.” You only nodded which made him smirk.

…Time Skip…

… You called Poland telling him that he couldn’t have the dress back he started to cry but agreed. Then you tried to get up but almost fell so you fell back on the bed. “Fu*k!”

Lucaino smiled and giggled. You glared at him but sighed and snuggled closer to him. “Well at least we can spend more time together until you feel better.”

“Sure Lucaino why not.”