Australia x Chubby Reader Hetalia the Bet:

Readers POV

Well Poland gave you a army green jacket, short black shorts, a black tank top, some dog tags and a pair of combat boots. Just great and you planned to hang out with Jack today… Dang it you were going to have to cancel. “Poland you just ruined my day. I was planning on hanging out with Jack and then you put me in this disgusting outfit.”

“Like it is totally not disgusting it is adorable.”

“Not on me…”

“Aw I am sure you look great why don’t you just come out?”

“No.”

“Fine then I will like make you.” He went into the dressing room and pulled you out and by a full-sided mirror. “See you don’t look bad.”

“Well…”

“No buts and now go meet your guest.” Oh hell no he didn’t, he wouldn’t.

“Hey (Name)!” Sure enough there was Jack but without his kola for once.

“H-Hi Jack.” I blushed lightly looking at him and then gave Poland a death glare. Obviously Jack didn’t notice the tension in the air.

“Let’s go (Name).” He pulled you out the house as you were mouthing curses at Poland. He just snickered. 

…Time Skip…

Jack took you on a tour of his home. It was so beautiful. He was just dropping you off at your house. The sun was set and it was a good relaxing day. Jack looked lovenling at you as you unlocked your door.

“Hey (Name) I love you.” You looked surprised at him and saw he had a sincere look in his face as he was leaning on your doorpost.

“I-I love you too Jack.”

“That’s good~.” He kissed you on the lips and wrapping his arms around your bigger waist, caressing the sides during that great kiss. “I will see you tomorrow~.” You agreed not realizing that you agreed to that. Then you ran up to your room and called Poland up.

“HELP ME FIND AN OUTFIT FOR TOMORROW!” He chuckled on the other side and agreed to come over. He must have planned this to happen because when he talked to you, you could just feel that smirk through the phone.