The bet Hetalia: Hungary x Male Chubby reader

You sighed again he gave you a tank top and a pair of shorts. You usually wore more baggy clothing because it showed your fat if you didn’t. You put on the clothes. ‘I look terrible. You thought.’ You visibly winced at your disgusting body in the mirror. You grabbed your thighs and belly and made a dirty look.

“Are you trying to make me look bad in front of Hungary because you know I have to fix her car today.”

“Come on (Name) I want to see and yes I did know,” he wined like a toddler.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes” he chimed from outside.

You walked out seeing Poland smirking at you.

“Good now wear it for the day and the bet is done.” He took a picture of you.

“I swear if you show that to anyone and I mean anyone I will paint your whole house blue with permanent non-washable paint.” He gasped.

“Fine just go.”

Time skip to Hungary’s house…

“Hey Elizaveta I’m here.”

“Oh hey (Na-.)” She cut short when she saw what you were wearing.

“Elizaveta is something wrong?”

Hungary’s POV

Thoughts OMG its (Name) and he looks so sexy in that with his tool belt around that chubby waist. I just want to hug him SO bad because he is so warm and fluffy. “Elizaveta. Elizaveta? ELIZAVETA!”

“Hm oh sorry (Name) I was just lost in thought.”

“Don’t scare me like that.” He patted my hair and gave me a warm smile. His smile is so cute.

“Elizaveta don’t space out on me again.” I looked up and smiled at him.

“Don’t worry I wasn’t and here let me show you my car.”

“Ok.”

Time Skip…

“Hey (Name) how’s it going with my car?”

Readers POV

You slid from underneath the car, sat up and then looked at Hungary. “It’s going fine.” You wiped the sweat off with the back of your arm.

“Oh would you like some lemonade or something to drink.”

“Sure some (fav. drink) please.” Then you went back under the car unaware of the gaze of a certain Hungarian.

Hungary’s POV

He looks so hot working on a car. I felt as if I was about to faint with very masculine voice and with that his body of his. I handed him (fav drink.) “Here you go.”

“Thanks.” Then he kissed me on the cheek and went under the car and start working again.

Readers POV

Crap I kissed her I know she will never like me shit. Someone please kill me now I better apologize. You got from underneath the car and saw her nowhere to be found. Then you went inside the cool air felt so good. “Elizaveta?” You stopped in the doorway when you saw her talking on the phone rapidly to what I herd was Poland. Which reminds me mental note kill him later. “Hey Elizaveta I’m so sorry.” She quickly hung up the phone, ran over and kissed you on the mouth.” You were shocked and stumbled a bit with a pink tent blush on your face while she was just smiling. 

“Why are you sorry I liked it and I love you too.” She gave you a quick peck on your right cheek.

“How could you love me? I’m fat, ugly-mph!” She kissed you again.

“(Name) I love you for who you are no what you look like. Plus I love your chubbiness it makes you look adorable.” You gave a small smile. She is so perfect in you eyes.

“Hey Elizaveta would you be my girlfriend.” She gasped and kissed you again.

“I would love too.”