The bet Hetalia Romania x Chubby reader

Poland gave you a red dress shirt and some black slacks. You never wore those colors because they made you look bad. “Poland how many times do I have to tell you I don’t like to wear these colors.”

“(Name) I will never listen. Oh and by the way I told Romania that you would go over to his house today.”

“You did what now!”

“Bye (Name)~!” He pushed you out of his house.

“Poland the next time I see you your skirt is going to be marked by my boot,” and of coarse no response.

Time Skip To Romania’s Castle…

“Hey Vlad I’m here.”

“Hey (Name) its nice to see you.” Thought the day you went to the park and to a small café then back to his house.

Time Skip to night BTW you are still at his house…

“Hey (Name).”

“Yes?”

“I want to tell you that I love you.”

“I love you too but why are you saying that?”

“Well because I’m a vampire and I know you could never love now that you know.”

“I already knew and I can’t believe that you love me though. I am fat, ugly and I can’t see anything to love.”

“(Name) how many times do I have to tell you not to put yourself down.? You are beautiful and you accept me even though you know that I am different.”

“Well it would take a lot of convincing to make me stop.”

“Well how about I give you a good argument.”

“Like?” Then he wrapped his arms around your plump waist and started kissing up and down your neck to your collarbone.

“V-vlad,” you moaned.

“Yes my beautiful girl.”

“I love you and I think I could get used to that type of argument.”

“Well I will be plenty happy to debate with you. Will you be my girlfriend.”

“Yes.”

“Good let me convince you that you are special to me,” and boy did he.