The bet Italy x Chubby reader

Readers POV

You were wearing a neko maid outfit that showed your thighs and only went to your butt.  It came with a tail and cat ears. You put on the clothes. ‘I look terrible. You thought.’ You visibly winced at your disgusting body in the mirror. 

“Come on (Name) I want to see,” he wined like a toddler.

You grabbed your thighs and belly and made a dirty look.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes” he chimed from outside.

You walked out seeing Poland smirking at you.

“Good now wear it for the day and the bet is done.” He took a picture of you.

“I swear if you show that to anyone and I mean anyone I will paint your whole house blue with permanent non-washable paint.” He gasped.

“Fine just go home.”

Time skip to 10am…

You

You were currently cleaning your house since there was no way you were going outside looking like this. But, when the doorbell rang you did wonder who was there. You looked out the peephole and saw Feliciano. Gasp your crush was outside you couldn’t let him see you like this all disgusting and wearing what you were wearing.

“Hey (Name) please open the door I know you are there. Come on Poland said that you wanted to hang out with me today.”

I am going to KILL Poland, you mentally screamed. “Um Feliciano I can’t let you in.”

“Why not bella.”

“Well I’m kind of wearing something embarrassing and I know you wouldn’t want to see me.” After you said that it got quiet and you wondered if he left. No it can’t be I didn’t hear him walk off. While you were thinking Feliciano jumped through your window and snuck up behind you.

“Veh~ Bella you look so bella.”

“N-no I look disgusting and ugly and MPH.” OH MY GOSH my crush Feliciano Vargas is kissing me.

“Bella stop putting yourself down. I think you are the most beautiful thing in the world and Ti amo.”

“Ti amo troppo Feli, Ti amo troppo.” After that you told Feli the bet.

“Hey bella can we play a game?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Well I’m the master and you have to everything I say. It would work perfect since you are wearing a sexy maids outfit.”

“Um sure?” Then he went over to your bookshelf and picked the highest book he could find and put it on the ground.

“(Name) your first task is to put this book back.”

“Um sure?” You had no idea where this was going. So you bent down while Feliciano was smirking in the background. He sat on the floor behind you and watched you try to put that book up. You turned around and saw him grinning like an idiot.

“Oh you can’t reach it bella let me help you.” Suddenly he picked you up while you shirked.

“Oye Feli put my fat ass down.” You got the book on the shelf and he pulled you down.

“Bella I guess I’m going to have to set up some rules now. 1# Call me master. 2# No putting yourself down. Now bella if you break any of the rules there will be punishment.”

“What kind of punishment.”

“Well bella since you already broke rules I just now set up I guess I will show you what kind of punishment~ it is.” He said it in a seductive tone.

Time skip to the next morning

You learned that you like his punishment and that you were Feli’s new girlfriend. He said that he would never leave you and meant it. Lastly you weren’t going to kill Poland anymore.

“Morning (Name) I think we should play that game again sometime.” He kissed your cheek and went to go wake you breakfast.

“I think I could get used to this.”