Jason and Nelly's short adventure

Short Second Ending…

“JASON I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” I screamed on the top of my lungs. I am currently tied to a chair, suspended over water, that a live wire has been ‘oh so carefully’ placed in. Shocking.

“I’m coming sweetheart!” Jason called calmly. The chair dropped suddenly, sending me about five feet towards the water. I let out an ear splitting scream.

“COME ON!” I shouted. “How many arch nemeses do you have?!” I was frustrated beyond belief and I still needed to pick Dexter up from the babysitters. So much for a 21 birthday for me.

“Don’t worry baby. I’ll be there…” He was busy fighting henchmen that were rushing from every opening in the room. My chair dropped again. I screamed louder, waiting for water and electricity, but none came. I glanced down to see that I was hanging just on top of the water.

“Jason…!” I said loud enough for him to hear. He glanced over and saw my situation. His brow furrowed and in a swift movement he went from only knocking them out to drawing his weapon.

It was like slow motion watching him, his jacket flew out as he reached for his .45, the necklace I gave him swinging out from his body and glittering off the light. Three shot were fired and the remaining henchmen booked it out of the warehouse. Jason didn’t take a second to examine his handy work as he rushed to the control panel to lift the chain. The chair slowly lifted till I was a few feet above the water. He cut the wire and made water safe... er before reaching over and pulling me towards him “Did you really think I would let you fall?” He asked, a sly grin on his face. I glared at him angrily as he pulled the ropes off and freed me from the chair. “All free my princess.” He whispered pulling me off.

“Jason, I swear, if you let me get kidnapped one more time…” He wrapped his arms around me tightly and pulled me into his chest.

“It’ll be okay.” He promised. I held on to his shirt and buried my face into his shoulder.

“What if they took Dexter?” I whispered. His arms tightened sharply.

“I’ll never let anyone touch Dexter.” He growled. That made me feel a little better, but still the thought haunted me. “Come on, it’s time to go home.” Jason whispered softly to me. I nodded and we headed towards the exit. Outside Mel and John were arguing, again. John held the collar of the guy who decided to kidnap me, and was shaking him angrily as him and Mel fought. They guy’s hands were cuffed together, and it looked like at any second he was going to hurl.

“Guys.” I called. The two turned to me and smiled, like they were never having an argument in the first place. “Can I go home now?” I yawned and leaned into Jason’s side. They nodded at me and John but the bad guy in a head lock.

“What do you want me to do with this guy?”

“Hang him in a chair, suspended over water, then lay a live cable in it.” I said quickly, making everyone laugh except the bad guy. “Or take him to prison, that works too.” I chuckled and Jason led me to the car and opened the passenger door and let me sit down. Quickly he slipped in the driver’s side and started the car.

“Heading home.” He smiled at me and gently held my cheek.

“Yeah… Please, no more kidnapping.” I begged. He smiled at me and pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

“I can’t make that promise.” He said softly. “But I will promise that I’ll always come for you.” He smiled, his eyes lighting up. I smiled back and held his hand tightly.

“I believe you.”