Chapter Five

Arranged Marriage………. to a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!

Jason’s POV

She just stared at me, the mark on her shoulder was bright red once again. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight, I couldn’t understand why she hated them, they were amazing! Big colorful eyes, one crystal blue, the other a light violet, they literally sparkled in the light. Her fingers brushed mine along her little mark a light smile on her face. I couldn’t believe I had laid with this girl so many times and not once thought dirty thoughts of her.

I mean I talk big, but she is just too beautiful, clothed or not, to think those things about. I wanted to kiss her, sweet little kisses that would make her smile. I knew I was falling, and I was falling hard. I couldn’t stop it, the only thing I could do was keep her safe at all times, keep her away from everyone.

She noticed I was thinking, her head turned to the side and a huge smile lit her face. I chuckled and leaned down again. I ran my thumb along her jaw and down her neck and kissed along the goose bumps. “Jason.” She whispered. My heart skipped a beat every time she said my name.

“Nelly.” I whispered back bringing my lips to her face, I kissed her cheeks and made my way to her lips. I wanted to, but what did she want? I pulled away, her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I smiled and pulled her up to me. Her eyes opened, I’m not sure if it was the movement or the kiss but she looked at me and slowly her eyes closed again. I closed my eyes too, feeling her soft lips move with mine. Never before had I tasted such a sweet kiss.

Her hands grabbed my shoulders and she climbed higher wanting more. I pulled away for some air. Her crystal eyes opened again and she looked at me, biting her bottom lip. I smiled again, this girl drove me crazy. I wrapped one arm around her, and used the other to slowly lower our bodies to the bed. I kissed her again, tasting her lips, and gently taking the bottom one between my teeth. Her eyes opened in shock, and I let go and kissed her as deeply and passionately as I could.

I hated pulling away, but she needed to breathe, I was getting too light headed for my own good. “Nelly.” I whispered wrapping my arms around her and hugging her burring my face in the crook of her neck. Her fingers played in my hair.

“Can I tell you something?” she asked. I pulled away and looked at her bright eyes, a deep blush had filled her cheeks. So pretty. I ran my thumbs along her cheeks, deepening their color. I nodded waited for her to continue. She leaned close. “That was my first kiss.” She pulled back, her cheeks even brighter, biting her bottom lip. I smiled and gently kissed her again.

“I stole the princesses first kiss did I?” I whispered, kissing her cheek. She nodded. “Well princess, watch as I do it again.” I took her chin and kissed her again. I flicked my tongue along her bottom lip and her mouth opened. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and tasted every part of her. I pulled away and she was panting, a strange look in her eyes. “Be still fair maiden,” I whispered. She smiled and chuckled. “For thou had such a passionate kiss, I shall kiss thee again.” A wider smile spread on her face and she laughed again.

“My prince your kisses you shower me with.” She whispered. She kissed me that time, her tongue traced my lip, I let her in. She tried it, though for her first time, she was good at it. I groaned and leaned closer to her, hoping to deepen the kiss. He eyes opened at my pleasure. I pulled away.

“Fair princess, I have to stop thee, before I take thee.” I whispered, though that was all I wanted to do. The closer I was to her, the more she kissed me the more I wanted her. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

“Then stop talking like Shakespeare.” She whispered giggling.

“Why you…” I whispered kissing her neck and tickling her sides. She smothered her laugh quickly. I sighed and crawled off of her. Her eyes watched me carefully. I put a hand on he cheek and rubbed it gently. She curled close to me and closed her eyes. I closed the curtain and laid behind her and wrapped my arms around her.  “Goodnight princess.” I whispered. She leaned closer to my chest, and I held on tighter.