Chapter Eleven

Arranged Marriage………….. To a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!?!?

Jason’s POV

I just got off the phone with Nelly and Toni. I came so close to blowing everything up. But then again I don’t think it would have bothered me that much. I sat down staring at the sentence before me.

T

G

C

I’m sure those are the three letters she was talking about. When she spoke her voice changed, like trying to make a point. I hope Toni didn’t catch on.

Mel traced the call and found in Texas, the last one was in New York. So either he is moving really fast or he’s not moving at all. “Mel we need a new approach in finding where he is hiding.” I handed her the three letters I wrote down. She gazed at them for a few seconds before opening google. “Google really?” I smirked. She glared and typed them in searching around.

She pulled a pad of paper up beside her and started writing things down. “Call him back.” She said, sensing my nerves.

Every time the phone rang I expected the worse. Grumbling I picked up my phone and dialed his number, wondering what the chances were that he would actually answer.

“Jason! This must be the first time you’ve called me!” He shouted happily into the phone. There was something seriously wrong with this man.

“Shut it Toni. I want to talk to Nelly.” I grumbled.

“Sorry, she got sent to her room.” He stated, I could just see the lazy one shouldered shrug he gave me. “But… if you give me something I’ll give you some time.” He stated and evil smirk in his voice.

“What are you looking for?” I sighed.

“$1000, for every minute you want to talk to her.” He said. I shook my head, this guy was unbelievable.

“What are you going to do with a couple extra thousand dollars?” I asked.

“Well I didn’t plan on using my own money for her funeral.” He stated. My blood boiled and the world slowly faded away, all my senses picked up was his voice. “I was thinking, if you talked long enough that is, beautiful wooden casket and thousands of white roses… or if it’s a short conversation than a metal box into the river. Better yet I’ll just dump the body.”

“You better not hurt her.” I hissed.

“The harder you look for her the harder it will be to try and find her. You won’t Jason, suck it up. You lost her the moment you had her.” He stated.

“Let me talk to her.” I managed to ground out. I wanted nothing to do but rant and scream, but I needed to hear her voice. I needed to know that she was okay.