Epilogue

Epilogue (6 years later, 22 years old)

"Jason wake up." I whispered in his ear. He mumbled but still kept his arms around me. "Jason? I need to get up." He still slept soundly as I laid in his arms, no matter what. I elbowed him in an attempt to wake him up. "Hey wake up, I think my water broke!" that woke him up.

"What now?" he asked very shocked, leaning over me. I giggled.

"Jason." I patted his face. He smiled at me before wrinkling his nose. I got up and slipped over to the bassinet that was beside the bed. Inside was a tiny child, a little boy with sharp blue eyes. I picked him up, he just woke up and was wiggling and making happy bubbling noises, and slipped back over to the bed. Jason wrapped his arm around me and gently let the little baby take one of his fingers. "Good morning." I whispered. The child bubbled with laughter.

"Morning Jr." Jason whispered as well, the baby looked at him and pulled his finger to his mouth and began gumming it to death. The two of us laughed at that. "Little Gummy monster." Jason frowned wiping slobber off of his finger.

Bark! Bark! We looked down to see the little golden lab puppy, too small to jump on the bed. Jason leaned over and picked her up. "Well good morning to you too." He laughed. "Well Bells is awake and so is Dexter, so what now?" he asked rubbing the puppies head. I yawned and handed Dexter over to Jason.

"You make breakfast while mommy get's a few more minutes of sleep." I said laying back down. The dog barked at me and stuck a cold wet nose against my neck. "Ah!" I screamed and sat up.

"I don't think Bells wants me to cook breakfast." Jason said. I grumbled, but petted the dog happily.

"Fine I'll make breakfast," I said getting up. "But, you have to change Dexter's diaper." I got out of the room quickly, the dog following in hopes of food.

"NELLY!" Jason cried as I ran away. I merely laughed and made it to the kitchen and began making some eggs and warming a bottle for breakfast.

The dog got some dry kibble, and munched away happily. Moments later Jason emerged with a dressed baby boy, crying for some food. Quickly I tossed him the bottle and he fed Dexter and I finished our breakfast.

With that done, and two cups of hot coffee ready, we both sat at the table to eat. "Happy anniversary." Jason reached over and kissed me, slipping a ring on my finger. I grinned.

"Same to you." I said handing him a small box. He eyed it cautiously before tearing off the wrapper and opening it.

Inside was a silver necklace, with the handgun for a pendent. He grinned with he saw it. I picked it up and flipped it over to show him the engraving on the back side. J&N forever. He smiled and gave me another kiss, this time on the lips.

I kissed back, only for a second before leaning away and slipping the chain over his neck. Dexter didn't waste a moment before taking hold of the shiny pendent and pressing it firmly between his gums. I glared at the action for a minute. "You better keep your guns out of his reach." I warned.

Jason nodded, reaching over and pecking me forehead. "You know I will." He promised. I smiled and laced my fingers through his. My diamond engagement ring glittered next to its manly opposite on his hand.

The End

For now...