Chapter Two

Arranged marriage……….. to a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!

I snuggled closer into the warm bed and breathed in the fresh scent. It was so comfy! I slowly drifted out of my sleep to feel something around me. I peeled open my eyes to the light of my alarm going off. I tried to roll out of bed but was held in. A hard chest was pressed against my back and an arm around my waist. A hand was resting on my collar bone and warm breaths made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

I tried to pull away again, but the harder I tried the more he held on. “Jason!” I whined hoping he was awake and just messing with me. Nothing. A forehead pressed into my back and he snuggled into me. This would have been wonderful, if he was my prince charming. “Jason!” I snapped pulling away.

A hand came over my mouth cutting off a stream of angry and rude names that I tried to call him and his arm tightened around me. He rolled on top of me and pinned both my arms. My face was pressed into the pillow, and I couldn’t breathe. I squirmed and tried to get him to get off of me. He weighed a ton! My lungs begged for some oxygen and Jason lightly snored in my ear. Eventually got enough force to throw him off the bed.

“Wha…?” He shouted half awake. I sat up and started coughing.

“What’s wrong with you?” I snapped, more like wheezed. His eyes focused on me, like he didn’t know who I was. “You trying to kill me?” I cried sitting up fully and taking deep breaths. He just sat there staring at me. “I’m you wife! Remember.” I snapped turning on the lamp.

The room was suddenly bathed in a warm orange glow. Jason was laying of the floor staring at me, a long white scar across his chest. A very nice chest I might add. I’ll admit Jason was hot, but looks didn’t make the man.

But his scar did interest me. It was a smooth line that reached from his hip to his shoulder. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and took him out of his daze. He shook his head and sat up. “Why did you throw me on the floor?” he snapped angrily.

“Um hello?” I snapped back. “Why the hell were you trying to suffocate me? And second of all what the hell are you doing in the bed?”

“The couch wasn’t comfy, besides you looked lonely.” He said a smirk on his face. I pushed him down, back on to the bed. “Hey babe, maybe we should start with a kiss first.” He said smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” He said laughing.

“I hate you so much!” I cried heading for the bathroom, his chuckle followed me. I slammed the door to cut it off and jumped in the shower, maybe the hot water could lighten my mood. I jumped in and just stood there. I hope Jason wants a shower today, ‘cause when I’m done, there isn’t going to be any hot water left! That will be my revenge on him. HA!

I stood in the shower for about and hour before the water started to run cold. I jumped out and wrapped a towel tightly around my body to try and capture the warmth. I opened the door a crack, I was so angry this morning I forgot to grab clothes before running into the bathroom.