Chapter Fourteen

Arranged Marriage………… To a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jason’s POV

She stared at me confusion, loss and happiness on her face. Did she still see me as her prince charming? I hope so, because this girl doesn’t know how much I love her. I leaned down kissed her cheek. “I stole thy princess’s first kiss.” I felt her smile, the side of my cheek loving the touch from hers. I pulled reluctantly away and gazed at the look on her face.

She was scarlet from the neck up, probably from embarrassment, but a goofy grin was on her face. She stared up at me with wide shinning eyes. “So the Jason in my dreams, is actually a memory? And you… you’re really like that?” she whispered. I nodded and kissed her cheek again.

“That I am.” The color slowly drained form her cheeks and she stared at me, her eyes closing slowly and lips slightly parted. I licked my lips in anticipation to kiss her. Her eyes were locked on the action, lust filled and waiting. I wasn’t afraid to give it to her, all I wanted was to press close to her and feel the taste of her lips against mine. I closed the distance between us and devoured her lips.

I crawled on to the couch so she was pressed between me and the back of it, her arms wrapped around my neck and she ran her fingers through my hair. Picking her up by the waist I moved her on top of me and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She pulled back and gasped for a breath of air. Her eyes stared at me full of lust, slightly out of breath. I smiled at that, happy that I could make her feel like that, and only I would do that to her. Only me, even as conceited as it sounded I would not let another guy touch her like this. Nelly is mine. She smiled at me and leaned in starting this kiss.

It made my heart skip, I don’t know what changed for her but I loved it, maybe her memories set in for her now. Or maybe she truly loves me now. “Nelly,” I pulled out of the kiss, as much as I didn’t want to. She looked at me and pouted. She looked so cute I quickly gave her a peck.

She still pouted at me. “You’re too cute.” I whispered. She grinned like a little girl, shrugging in her shoulders to make her seem even more innocent. I laughed and gave her another peck. “I promise I’ll give you more later, but there are still some things that need to be worked out.” Her pout vanished and worry creased her forehead. I sighed and tried to pull her off of me, but she held on.

I was happy for this, glad she didn’t want to leave my arms. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Toni.” I mumbled leaning my head against her shoulder so that I could hold on to more of her warmth. “I can’t let him take you away from me again. I can’t let him hurt you anymore.”

“You’re a very selfish person Jason.” She said. I looked up at her shocked at the seriousness in her voice. She stared at me hard. “I want to help you, and before you say anything,” she cut me off before I could say anything, catching my mouth hanging open. “I’m not asking to follow you into the line of fire.” I closed my mouth and nodded. “But I don’t want you getting hurt either.” She brushed her hand along my cheek, and traced every line like she wanted to remember them even with her eyes closed. When I wasn’t expecting it she quickly kissed me. A little teasing peck, like I had been giving her.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked, holding tighter.

“I know where he is, I know the layout of his…” she cringed at this word. “Secret layer?” It was hard not to laugh at that. And knowing Toni he’d call it that too. She frowned at me and slapped my arm. “Seriously Jason!” She whined. My laughed died out, and she sat on me pouting again.

“Keep pouting like that and I’ll think you’re begging for something else.” I whispered huskily to her. She shivered and her head tilted back a little bit. I kissed her neck and smiled when I heard her suppress a moan.

“Jason!” She whined.

“Okay, okay. I’m done.” She smiled. “For now.” Her smile faded away as she stared at me in horror. “I told you one day I’ll take you.” I whispered. Again she shivered, and her head moved again. “Keep doing this and it might be sooner than you think.” I kissed her neck, and down to her collar bone. I stopped just before her shoulder, almost the same spot where I had left her my mark.

It was long gone now, and that made me sad.

“Jason?” She whispered pulling away from me. She must have felt my hesitation. Her eyes were worried. Her lips turned up into a half smile and she cupped my face. “I’m not going anywhere.” She whispered, thinking that that was what I was so worried about.

In truth I was, but with her sitting in my arms here, I felt like the world couldn’t touch us. “Don’t worry anymore. I promise not to vanish, I’m going to stay right here.” My heart leapt for joy. She kept my face still so that I couldn’t look away, she wanted me to see the sincerity in her words. “I’m right here.” She whispered. I nodded and hugged her, resting my head on her shoulder. I held on tight, so that no matter what she couldn’t escape me. “I’m tired.” She whispered. I nodded and lifted us both up off of the couch. “Jason?”

“Yeah.”

“I need to shower too.” I grinned mischievously at that. “Alone!” She emphasized. I was about to protest, but remembered the last time she was in the shower when I was around.

“Alright.” I pouted. She grinned and quickly kissed me.

I let her down out side the bathroom, and quickly check to make sure no one else was hiding in there. She looked hesitant at the door while I did. When I came back I hugged her and rubbed her arms. “I’ll be right outside the door, you can keep it unlocked if you want. I won’t come in unless you call me okay?” she nodded and slipped in.

The door closed and the light from the bathroom faded. I didn’t hear the lock click so I knew she left it open. I quickly threw my clothes off and pulled on a pair of clean pajama pants.

I grabbed her on of my shirts and held it until she opened the door. The towel was wrapped tightly around her and she scanned the room before looking at me. I handed over the shirt and she grinned. “I need underwear too.” I looked at her for a second before heading over the dresser and pulling out a pair of boxers.

She laughed at them, but took them into the bathroom along with the shirt. Seconds later she came out in my clothes, they were much too big for her, but I liked it. I crawled into the bed and held the covers up for her. She stood staring at me for a long time. “I won’t do anything,” I promised. She nodded and slipped into the bed, her back curling up into my chest. Warping both arms around her I breathed in the scent of my body wash. She used it?

Smiling I grabbed her hands and intertwined our fingers. Never before have I held a girls hand, I’m glad that Nelly’s were the first. First and last. I liked that thought. “Good night Nelly.” I whispered kissing her cheek.

“Night Jason.” She mumbled and slowly drifted off. I wasn’t tired, but I was content to just lay beside her. I don’t know how she must feel, but I think she was happy to be asleep here.