Chapter Eighteen

Arranged Marriage……….. To a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!?!?!

His image faded and I was left alone in the dark. It was starting to really piss me off how often this guy is kidnapping me! First time, yeah that’s okay, but three freaking times! Jeez I feel like a piece of meat getting handed back and forth between two hungry dogs.

After hanging around for a while, if you know what I mean, Toni came back and brought me down, painfully, and dragged me into the next room. This room was big and open filled with expensive windows and a Persian rug and antique chairs. “Where am I?” I asked truly confused.

This house, mansion, palace, whatever you want to call it, screamed one word. RICH! Toni laughed and pushed me into one of the open chairs. “This is my home. This is where I killed Sofia, and met Jason for the first time, and where all my wonderful plans come together.” He grinned and waved his arms around. “This room costs more that your whole town does.” He chuckled and with a wave of his hand three armed men stormed into the room. Two took up posts beside me the other reported for duty in front of Toni. “Make sure the girl doesn’t move until Jason gets here. Keep guns on her at all times.” He smiled at me, waved and marched out of the room.

My jaw dropped at the almost absurdity of this. He was leaving me here untied, with only three guards? No… that was too easy… “This is too easy.” I said out loud, voicing my thoughts. The men didn’t budge. So I tried again. “I mean I know I’m just some little girl, but as soon as Jason comes through those doors, you’re all dead.” The three of them shared a look, a smirk curling up on the inside corner of their lips. So there was more to this than I thought.

“Then again…” I drew out. “You guys probably think you’re all macho and tough, that one kid isn’t going to get through you.” They chuckled softly. Just loud enough for me to hear but no one else. They defiantly had a bigger plan. But how do I figure out what it is?

The room looked completely empty, other than all the extremely expensive antiques that scattered the room. I could just see an epic shoot out going on in here, I laughed at the thought. If action movies didn’t teach me anything its always the expensive rooms that get blown up first.

So I had to make a plan. Damn I’m so nervous I’m repeating myself. I could feel my hands shaking even as I sat waiting. How long I wondered. “Jason won’t even know what hit him.” One of the guys muttered smiling widely.

Jason’s POV

I assembled three teams. We pinpointed Nelly’s exact location, and the director sent me the backup I wanted. I had an airlift, three strike teams, bomb squad and medics on hand. Toni won’t know what hit him.

This will be a quick easy mission and finally Toni will be out of my hair and done with forever. I’ll never have to worry about him for the rest of my life. I slipped on my gloves and stepped next to the table with other agents standing ready. “We all know the plan?” I asked. They nodded their faces stern. “Remember get Nelly out at all costs, make sure no harm is to come to her.” I enforced. The guys took me seriously and nodded.

“Jason.” Mel called to me. I looked up to see her waving me over. Curious I leaned over her shoulder to see what she was trying to show me. It was an MSN window.

“Mel?” I questioned.

“Just read the message.” She pointed to the only line on the board. It read ‘Good luck Jason’. “It’s from her parents.” Mel announced. “I managed to pin them down for a few moments. They were somewhere in Paris.” My eyes went wide. While their daughter’s life was in danger they were all happy in Paris? I shook my head and turned back to the teams, we needed to move out.