Chapter Six

Arranged Marriage………. to a Secret Agent?!?!?!?!

Nelly’s POV

I woke up curled close to Jason. We kissed last night! I never felt a kiss before, that was amazing. He held back I know, and talking like a prince! I had to giggle. I touched my lips, would I look different now that I had my first kiss? Who cares? Jason moved behind me, holding tightly. “Princess.” He whispered. I chuckled.

“Thou prince shall you awake?” I whispered he chuckled, I peeked over his eyes were open and watching me.

“If you start talking like that I’m going to kiss you again.” He warned. I tapped my chin.

“Then what ever shall I do? For I cannot speak like this without being silenced with a kiss?” Jason grinned and leaned in and kissed me. His lips were sweet and warm, and his tongue moved along my lips. I opened my mouth and let him in, every time he kissed me like this, I felt warm inside and the more I wanted him. “Jason.” I whispered when his tongue vanished, he pulled away for a breath.

“Nelly.” He whispered and kissed me again, his hands traveled down my body to my hips and slowly wondered from there. Everywhere he touched turned warm and tingly. He groaned again and kissed me harder.

His hands brushed against me, and a moan came out of me. I pulled away and covered my mouth. Jason chuckled and pulled away, bringing his hands away from my body so he could support himself over me. “When you are ready, I will take you.” He whispered and moved my hands so he could sweetly kiss my lips. I blushed like mad, which he seemed to like. He brushed his fingers long my cheeks making them redder.

“Jason?” He concentrated on my eyes. I tapped my lips. He smiled and leaned down again, giving me a sweet long kiss. When he pulled away I sighed happily. “Now that’s a way to wake up in the morning.” I whispered looking at him. He chuckled, and kissed me again.

He crawled off of me and held a hand out to help me off the bed. “John and Mel have already packed the van, so we can head out any time.” He said. I nodded and followed him to the door. He opened it slowly and peeked around the edges before swinging it wide and putting an arm around my waist.

He moved quickly to the side of the van and helped me in, always looking around cautiously. Tension in the van was so dense it felt hard to breathe. Jason slipped in and slid the door shut, Mel was at the wheel she quickly started and moved out of the parking lot.

As soon as the tires hit the pavement there was a unison of relaxed exhales of breath. I watched the city disappear around us and wide open plains stretch out along the highway. “What happens now?” I asked. They all looked at me. Jason sighed sadly and pulled out a cell phone. No one said a word while he dialed the phone.

“Yeah, it’s Jason… 2235236… I need the director… Thank you…” He glanced at me and smiled weakly. “Yes sir… yeah, I have a witness… N-no not really… She’ll be in danger… She needs to be protected and removed from this situation… Y-yeah… I know… I understand sir… Yes… Las Vegas… I know, it won’t happen again sir… Sir please, I know that I haven’t done things to the book, but… Yes sir… Right I’ll access them as soon as we reach the city. Thank you.” He snapped the phone closed. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles turned white. “Head for Vegas Mel.” He said just above a whisper.