Unmasked Ch.6

Ch.6

                “Time to get up love,” George whispered in my ear. I slowly turned around to look at George.

                “You know, I’m usually the first one to wake up.” I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling myself closer to him.

                “Yeah, but I didn’t get much sleep last night.” I looked up at him curiously.

                “Why, what’s wrong?”

                “It’s nothing, don’t worry.”

                “Are you sure?”

                “I’m completely sure. Now, someone dropped this off.” He handed over a letter.

                I opened it up to see it was from Salvador. It said there was going to be another meeting tonight. “Great,” I said, getting up and going over to George’s closet, where I had put clothes for when I stayed here.

                “Why are you rushing around, we could just stay here for the day?”

                “Well, if you want to make sure your store is ready to be opened as soon as summer is here, you should be getting ready.” I told him with a smirk. “Or we could just stay here and do nothing.”

                “That is a really hard choice, but I guess we have to get up. Besides, I had a few ideas for some new prank supplies. Fred and I should really get started on that.”

                “Yes, yes you should. Now, I have to get a shower and get changed.”

                “Can I join you?” he said with a large grin on his face.

                “Hahaha, so funny.” I rolled my eyes before closing the bathroom door behind me. I got changed into a loose, nude colored dress that had a nude colored ribbon tied in a bow around my waist. I put on a faux fur vest, a python print necklace, and a pair of nude colored, peep-toed, slingback pumps.

                Once I got out George went and got ready as well. As he was getting ready I decided to go out and cook considering Fred can’t cook if his life depended on it.

                “What are you doing?” I asked as I entered the kitchen.

                “Cooking!” he replied with smile. I looked over his shoulder to see he had burned a piece of toast. All I could do was sigh.

                “Move out of the way.” He moved away as if he had won. “What do you want to eat?”

                “Eggs and bacon!”

                “Fine.” By the time George came out, the food was already plated and we began to eat.

                “So what’s the plan for today?” Fred asked once we were all finished.

                “You and George can do what you want. George said you guys were thinking about a few more items that you wanted to make. While you are doing that, I have to go make contact with a few of my dad’s followers. My dad has something planned and I’m trying to figure out who’s been recruited in it. Besides I have to talk to Salvador before the meeting tonight.” I told them.

                “Okay, just be careful, love.” George said.

                “Yeah, we don’t want to lose you at this point.” Fred said as well, but George gave him a pointed look as he spoke. “Or ever, we don’t want to lose you at any point. Just stay safe.”