Unmasked Ch.38

***For such the delay on all my updates I've decided to put the prologue for the next book I'll be putting up on Wattpad after this story has come to a close. I hope you all like this chapter as well as the addition at the end of this. Let me know what you think about the new story***

Ch.38

“So you're telling me that our little brother was here, but you decided not to tell anyone, including mum,” George said as he paced back and forth. I stood there in shock staring on as Bill and George talked. Fleur was staying quiet as well as she continued on in the kitchen, trying to block out what the two were arguing about.

“He told us not to tell anyone and that he just needed to get away from the other two because they were all going nuts from being around each other so much and being on the run. It wasn't our place to tell anyone, he told us they were working to end You-Know-Who and that we couldn't tell anyone else.”

“Still, we're his family, we deserve to know this!”

“Just like we all deserved to know that you were dating The Girl in the Mask originally and you decided you would only tell us because you didn't really have any other choice,” Bill argued.

“Don't even try bringing Abby into this!” George said, suddenly becoming angry. “Ron's our little brother, this is a different circimstance.”

We had arrived at Bill and Fleur's cottage around noon and when we arrived we found them about to burn a letter from Ron saying he had to leave and return to help end this whole thing. Although they had tried to hide it from us, they soon admitted it. So Fleur and I tried to stay out of the way of the two brothers and buised ourselves on other stuff.

“Do you want to go out on a walk?” she asked finally as she placed the cookies on the counter to cool off. “They'll be fine in a few minutes.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a great plan.” we exited the house, neither of the guys noticing that we had left. As we began walking I slightly questioned my choice in clothing, the good thing was the jacket I had chosen.

I wore a black bodycon dress with a high neckline made of lace. I also had on white heels with a black bow and ankle strap. Luckily I grabbed a white coat that had black buttons and black tulle along the bottom edge.

“I'm sorry we didn't tell everyone originally, but Ron just seemed so nervous and upset. Apparently there was an argument and he left to get a breather.”

“And he came here?”

“Yes, Bill and I live in a very secluded area and we don't many visitors, so that must be why he showed up at our house. He left before we woke up this morning, though we knew that he would leave at some point. He said if we told anyone he would be caught somehow and he couldn't let that happen.”

“As horrible as it seems with me saying this, you made the right choice. This is up to Harry, Ron and Hermione to end, not us.”

“What are you talking about, we're all trying end this, they aren't on their own.”