Unmasked Ch.7

Hope you all enjoy!!! :)

Ch.7

                I was dressed in a short, strapless dress. The top bodice of the dress was gold and sequined, while the bottom was black with gold and silver polka dots. Underneath it was black tulle that made it slightly puffier. I had a black necklace and black strappy heels. I put on a gold mask because I felt very concerned about tonight.

                “Are you ready for your meeting?” George asked as he walked into my room. This time I was at my own house.

                “How in the world did you get in here?” he replied with a smirk.

                “I’ve been invited into this house before, this means I can floo here whenever I want.” He told me, laying down on my bed as he watched me straighten my hair.

                “At least I don’t have to continue opening the door for you.” I smirked before laying down next to him.

                “Yeah, that means I can sneak in here at night!” he told me in a very creepy voice. I couldn’t help be laugh.

                “That’s just creepy!” I told him, hitting him in the shoulder. He didn’t say anything, just pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He began kissing down my neck, finally reaching my sweet spot. A moan slipped out, I was no longer able to hold it in. “You do realize what my dad will do to you if I go with a hickey.” I was able to say, as hard as it was.

                He quickly pulled away, giving me one last kiss. “Fine,” he said, pouting slightly.

                “I have to leave now.” I pecked him on the lips, “I’ll see you at the apartment.”

                I landed in my father’s hide out, walking into the meeting room to see that there were a few people missing, including my father. I walked over to my seat, but remained standing.

                “Who’s missing?” I asked them all.

                “Theodore is, princess.” A girl who looked in her early twenties said. Everyone froze as she spoke to me, most people were a little afraid to talk to me ever since I went crazy. She had fiery red hair that was set in curls around her face. Her cloak was nicely ironed as if she was trying to make sure she looked good for the meeting even though there were a few people here that never seemed to care what their appearance was. She had on a black pencil skirt and a black blouse.

                “Stand up.” Her face paled slightly and she stood apparently nervous about what I would do. There was something I didn’t like about her, I wasn’t completely sure why, but something was bugging me.

                Salvador suddenly stood as well, coming to my side, causing her to look down as if she was about to be harmed. “What are you doing?” he whispered in my ear.

                “Nothing, I just wanted to see her without her trying to cover her face.” I said honestly. I needed to look her in the eyes to tell if she was lying or not.

                “Why?”

                I gave him a smile before walking over to her. I could tell she was afraid and had apparently heard stories about my recent actions. “Who’s Theodore and what’s your name?” I asked her.