Unmasked Ch.16

**Sorry, my computer crashed and had to get sent to be fixed AGAIN. School starts next week too, so I hope you like the chapter.***

Ch.16

When I walked into the room I noticed that everyone glanced up at me with worry as if they were afraid I would lash out at all of them. Although apparently Sal had clued everyone in on my stab wound because a lot of people were glancing at my side to see how much pain I was in.

"I'd appreciate if everyone would stop staring. Yes I got stabbed from behind and yes I'm in pain. I was also exposed to the world and have to go into hiding. We all know that!" I said furious. They all looked down as I walked over to my seat and sat down. My father appeared just as I sat down. He looked as if he was very tense and I knew it had everything to do with me.

"As you all know, Abigail has been revealed to the public. This will not set us back though. Our plans will continue. Draco Malfoy is officially becoming a death eater and should he fail in his mission there will be strong consequences." he said, turning the subject away from me.

It was hard for me to concentrate considering I had a very bad headache at the moment, but I was able to catch onto a few things. My father was so furious about me being revealed in the ministry's paper that he had sent even more people into the ministry and was taking more of it over so that he could prevent any more stories about me or the people I knew. I had a feeling that there was no way to stop Rita Skeeter though.

"You may leave, all except for the Malfoy family, Severus, and Abigail." everyone quickly got up and left without a word, though many of them glanced back at me to see if they could see where I got stabbed. "It is time to tell you of your mission." he said to Draco. Draco looked as if he was scared out of his mind, but he was trying to disguise it from everyone else.

I glanced over at him and gave him an encouraging smile. "You will be getting your death eater mark at the end of this summer, which in a few weeks I believe," my dad said.

"Yes, my lord," Draco said, bowing his head slightly.

"In order to find whose team you really belong to, you have been given a mission that you must complete. At the end of this year I am sending a large group of my followers to Hogwarts to take it over."

"What of Dumbledore, my lord," Severus said as he listened closely to this news.

"It is Draco's mission to kill him by the end of the year. Should he fail, his life will be in jeopardy. You are dismissed, except for Abigail of course." they stood and bowed and left the room. I noticed that Draco and his parents were paler than usual. Severus seemed slightly nervous, but I was the only one to notice because he was very good at hiding it. He gave me a quick glance that meant we would be talking later.

"Is it okay?" my father asked, nodding toward my side.

"Yeah, Mrs. Weasley looked over it and told me I'll be on bed rest for two weeks and that the knife barely missed an organ."

"I'm already taking care of the girl who did this to you. She made the mistake of bragging about it to some of her coworkers, which was a very bad choice. I know you aren't happy about this though."

"I didn't want to be thrown out into the open this quickly. I can't even go anywhere anymore until the end of this school year. I'm just lucky I have George and the others who said they'll still come visit me and everything."

"Are you sure about letting them all know where you live?"

"I'm fine with it, besides, if they ever find out where I live I can easily hide. After this year it doesn't matter if they know where I live or not. It'll be fine."

"As long as you're okay with it. I guess you should be on your way. Just stay safe," he said. I nodded and got up and left.

"Nice to see you're back," George said as I landed in the living room. I saw that he had cooked mac and cheese for us.

"Yeah, it wasn't very enjoyable," I said thinking back to how Draco looked when he left.

"Why, what happened?" he asked, handing me a plate as he finished up his own. I took a deep breathe.

"My dad's making Draco a Death Eater," he started choking, taking a long gulp of water to wash it down.

"Are you kidding?" he asked, stunned. "I didn't like the kid, but I didn't know he would go bad enough to become a Death Eater."

"He doesn't have a choice. If he doesn't his whole family will be put in danger. You can't run from my father, or if you do he'll just work to track you down again. He doesn't want to be evil you know," I told him, shocking him further. "In the end he'll find who he really is though," I thought back to the dream I had about Draco choosing our side.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"i can see the future, remember."

"How could I forget? I have the weird psychic as a girlfriend."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I said jokingly.

"It depends on how you look at it. Personally, different is better." He told me, taking the plate I had just finished. "Shouldn't you be getting to bed." he said with a smirk seeing my yawn.

"You're not my mum, George."

"I am the one looking after you though, so what I say goes." he gave me a smirk as I sat there glaring at him.

"Well then, carry me up," I said. He raised his eyebrows but didn't say a word, instead he carried me bridal style up the stairs to bed.

As I began falling asleep everything finally set in. The world knew who I was and I couldn't change that no matter how I tried. I had been unmasked and at this point it wasn't going so well. I just hoped I could survive this whole disaster.