Unmasked Ch.10

***I won't be able to upload for a week because I'll be at camp, but I'll make it up to you guys next chapter***

Ch.10

                I took a breath, ready to tell them all part of me that I hadn’t told anyone else before. “During some of my dreams, I am able to see the future. It doesn’t happen all the time, only when it wants to show me something.”

                “How is that possible?” asked Fred. “I thought there were only people that faked being one.”

                “Her mother was born with that gift as well. It means that Abby here knows what’s going to happen to different people. She knows how we’re going to die and she can witness events that will occur later on,” Said Sirius.

                “I’m the only one able to stop things from happening and able to change what will happen. I’m not able to tell anyone what will happen because it goes against my gift. I can only warn people from different decisions.” I turned toward Sirius. “When Harry is in danger, don’t go to his side. The end result will not be good.” I told him quickly, thinking back to one of my dreams where Sirius was killed. 

                Everyone seemed shocked about this.

                “So your father is going to come into power, no matter what we do?” asked Remus. I shook my head, knowing he was trying to get more information.

                “It’s up to everyone to decide how our future will end.”

                “Who’s going to die?” asked Mrs. Weasley.

                “I can’t talk anymore on this topic.” I glanced at the clock to see it was now lunch. “Shouldn’t we grab a snack or something?”

                “I almost forgot!” Mrs. Weasley jumped up and quickly went to the kitchen. We all sat there in silence after our conversation. I looked down as George grabbed a hold of my hand, intertwining our fingers. I gave him a small smile, glad that he wasn't mad about me not telling him about this  whole thing. I should have realized he wasn't going to go nuts after this; after all, he's more understanding than anyone else I had ever met.

                “I have some chocolate cake that's ready to eat!” Mrs. Weasley said, coming into the room.

                “That sounds great Molly,” Sirius said, getting up and walking into the kitchen with her, the rest of us followed without hesitation.

                “Well, now that the awkwardness is over with, do you all want to have a tour of our store before it opens?” asked Fred. Tonks squealed and gave both the twins hugs.

                “You did it!” she looked at them with a wide smile, as did the rest of them.

                “We couldn't have” started George.

                “Without Abby!” finished Fred. Both of them wrapped their arms around me.

                Maybe it was the chocolate cake or the smile of everyone, but I realized right then, that even when my father was killed, I wasn't ever going to be alone. I was surrounded by people that cared for me, and even though I would be upset when my father was gone, I knew that I would have closure. I would be able to get rid of this second identity and would no longer have to worry about being on my own and shunned. I would still have all my friends and the people I know considered being my family.