Chapter 1

(Hello there! This is my first Fan-Fiction ever! By the way before you say how Max Green joined Falling In Reverse. I know, but this is based back when he was in Escape The Fate, please don't hate me! now, ONWARD WITH THE STORY)

Snow's P.O.V

Hey! My name is Snow Mabbitt, yes I am Craig Mabbitt's little sister. I'm 17, turning 18 on December 24th. I'm from California and I live with my best friend, Amanda. I have Blue Ombre hair, green eyes, I'm very skinny and pale, I'm 5 ft. 2 ins. tall, I know I'm short.

"Wake up Amanda! Time to go shopping!" I yelled at my best friend who is currently sleeping. We are going to an Escape The Fate concert tomorrow and we are getting to meet the members of the band, even though Craig is my brother, doesn't mean I have met the guys because I haven't. Craig hooked me up with front row seats and backstage passes.

"Why?" Amanda asked dragging out the 'Y'

"Because we want to look good when we meet ETF tomorrow!" I yelled trying to get her up.

"Give me 5 more minutes! I need my beauty sleep!" She said half asleep.

"No! Get up now before I pour cold water on you!" I said. Before I could say anything else she jumped up so quick and ran to the bathroom. I walked to my closet still laughing and I had to find a cute, comfy outfit to wear to go shopping in. I picked out an American flag tank top, denim studded shorts, and blue sandals.

-

We finally got to the mall. We first went to Hot Topic, because we both needed new clothes. I got an Escape The Fate shirt that said "I'm Not The Reason That You're Insane" and red and black skinny jeans. Amanda was still looking for an outfit so I decided to go to the dressing room to try them on.
When I came out I went to find Amanda who was on the other side of the store to ask her what she thinks.

"Hey, Amanda what do you think?" I asked looking down at my outfit. I look up to see a smiling Amanda. She must've really liked my outfit.

"I'm gonna go try on my outfit now! By the way Snow Flake you look beautiful" she said walking to the dressing room.
I smiled an walked back to the dressing room to up on my regular clothes. Then I patiently waited for Amanda to come out and show me her outfit. 5 minutes later she comes out squealing.

"I am seriously in love with this outfit!" She squealed

She was wearing an Escape The Fate tank top with all their faces on it, a black vest with spikes on the shoulders, and galaxy leggings. I'm not gonna lie her outfit was nicer than mine!

"I love it! You are totally getting that no ifs, ands, or buts!" I said excitedly

We paid then walked to the food court talking about which Escape The Fate member is hotter Max or Robert. We went to Dairy Queen and ordered.

"I will have a chocolate milkshake please with extra whip cream." She said. "Make that 2!" I said

The guy behind that counter said okay and turned around to make our milkshakes. Amanda and I were talking about whatever, when the guy turned around he dropped our drinks with him standing there starstruck.

"Ar-are you okay sir?" I asked him very concerned.

He pointed behind me and said
"Cr-cra-Craig Mabbitt!" he exclaimed.
I turned around and saw my older brother smirking at Amanda and I. Even Amanda was starstruck, oh did I not mention Amanda doesn't even know I'm Craig Mabbitt's little sister.

"Hey sno-" he said but I cut him off
"Omg! You're Craig Mabbitt!! I'm such a huge fan!" I pretended to fan girl. I gave him the 'play along' look.
"I can't wait to see you in concert tomorrow! We have backstage passes and everything" Amanda said. I turned to Craig.

"You know, we need to go" I said trying to drag Amanda away from staring at Craig.

"Wait up!" he yelled. Then a group of fans started following him while he was trying to catch up with Amanda and I. OH HELL NO!! My secret that I'm Craig's little sister is going to be out and everybody with treat me different cause my brother's rockstar!

(edited 2/13/19)