Worldwide *BTR, Becky G, Austin Mahone*

********COMING LATE JUNE*************

I always thought of myself as useless. Everyone called me that. My parents, My friends. MY BESTFRIEND. I guess I should say Ex-Bestfriend. You see, ever since I met Austin Mahone, my Ex-Bestfriend Maddie has been mad at me and she turned the whole school against me. Well, almost the whole school. You see, theres 4 boys and a girl that just moved to town. I haven't really met them but I think the girl goes by 'Becky G'. I've heard some of her songs and it would be amazing to meet her and be friends with her. That's if, Maddie doesn't tell her to hate me.

Then there's the boys.

Kendall Schmidt. The boss of the group, BTR.

Carlos PenaVega. The only married person in the group, BTR.

James Maslow. The only person who has been on Dancing with the stars. And, he's the guy that worries most about his hair.

Logan Henderson. He's the brains of the group. He basically does his own thing when it comes to Kendall being in charge. He's also my dream husband. Not like it's going to happen.

I love BTR. I am like the biggest Rusher I know out of all my friends. Well, people that still talk to me. Beside Austin Mahone, I love Logan Henderson. I follow him on Twitter and stalk him mostly everyday. Don't tell him that. I pretty much retweeted every single one of his Tweets that he tweeted. You can really tell that I love Logan Henderson when you walk into my room because that's all you see. Logan with a little bit of Austin Mahone. I literally screamed in my sister's ear when I found out that the guys were moving here AND going to my school ANNNND going on tour with Austin Mahone! I got tickets as soon as I could. Mom and Dad didn't pay for them. I did. I have a job and I'm only 15. I just started high school a week ago and thanks to Maddie, everyone hates me but Becky, and the guys.

Oh, I forgot to mention.

I'm Kendall Schmidt's step sister and he has NO idea about it. My little sister Sarah is also his step sister. She's 13.

My name is Lacey Schmidt. I'm 15 years old. I'm a singer, dancer, song-writter and guitar player. I love Volley ball and soccer. I'm in gymnastics and I'm really good at doing backflips.

What happens when I'm invited to go on tour with Austin and the guys when Kendall finds out about me and my little sister Sarah? Will I survive with a bunch of boys and only one bathroom?

FIND OUT IN THIS BOOK!