NYDEMIGOD

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

•I usually use my IPad, but now for some weird reason, I like to use my laptop more.

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

•Annoys the living day lights out of me. Every. Single. Time. I'd rather give a punch to the person cracking them than ever crack mine. And that's a lot seeing as I don't see violence as an answer..... Sometimes.

3. What is your best subject in school? (Regardless of wether or not you enjoy it)

• English. I hate it, but I'm getting all good grades throught it. But it's not so bad; right now were reading The Outsiders.

4. Are you taller or shorter than most of your friends?

• Taller. Not like giant tall, but a good half inch or so.

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

•A night owl. I hate having to wake up at the crack of dawn 5 days a week to just learn about how Prince was pedophilic and how to find the areas of closed objects.

6. The person you hate the most walks by you with a major wardrobe malfunction that they're completely unaware of. What do you do?

•Stay silent. I hate them, but I wouldn't go as far as publically humiliate them or actually tell them out of kindness.

7. Can you play any musical instruments/sing?

• I sing, play violen (much to my disliking) and play piano. Singing is no doubtably my favorite though.

8. How many hours a day do you spend looking at a screen? (iPod, computer, TV or phone)

•About 3-4 hours.

9. What word/words do you misspell the most?

• Being, scarves, onomatopoeia, and a lot more I can't exactly remember right now.

10. When imagining your future, what job do you picture your husband/wife (whoever you're into) having?

• I picture me and my husband riding amusement park rides and laughing after our children, Hazel and Ginger, throw up their lunch. I see me forcing Percy Jackson and Harry Potter books on them constantly until they actually start liking them.

I see my husband and I jumping up and down on our beds Christmas morning t wake our little girls up. Then, I can picture me on a hospital bed holding my new born child, Malakai while my other two girls peer at him and call him silly names that only 7 and 6 year olds would think of. But the only thing I can't see, is the rest of Malakai's childhood with the girls. And my husband may or may not have a British accent along with our little girls....