SHADOWSPIDER

1. How tall are you?

-

I'm 5 feet 5 inches.

-

2. If your hair could naturally be ANY color or pattern, what would you choose?

-

Id want my hair to naturally be like a baby blue color or purple. Weird, I know. :P

-

3. Do you have any fears that you admit are silly, but still bug you? (Nothing majorly deep or anything)

-

Fears, hmm...well I have a fear of islands with active volcanoes. I'll never go to one of those.

-

4. Can you play any musical instruments?

-

I can play violin, piano, ukelele, and guitar. And if vocal cords count, those too.

-

5. Have you had any interesting pets?

-

Well, I've had pets. I used to have goldfish and now I have a cat. But there was this one time when I kept a moth for like a week.

-

6. How did you lose your first tooth?

-

Trying to remember. I believe it was getting lose, and I was about to use the door and string to pull it out, but then I backed out of that and just let it fall out

-

7. You walk into a classroom and sit down in a desk, the seat is warm. Are you:

A) okay with it

B) happy you're not sitting on a block of ice

C) completely disguised and just NOPE

-

I choose C. Ugh.

-

8. Name the last pink thing you ate.

-

Hmm...I don't know. Maybe those pink gummies inside those gummy Krabby Patties from SpongeBob.

-

9. What's your funniest spider-slaying story?

-

Well, since you asked. You see, I had an Elven Blade given to me by Legolas of course, and I was sent to find the Queen Spider, wreaking havoc on the Shire. So when I got there, I saw Bilbo and Frodo and Samwise, and I joined in to fight the spider. Well, turns out, it was actually a giant beetle and it was resistant to the blade. So, I just shoved the hilt of the sword into the beetle's butt and made a run for it. (so not funny, I'm just really tired right now)

-

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

-

37 planks of course. Easiest question ever.