THECATSMEEOW

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

•Well its kinda a mixture of my phone and my pc computer.

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

•Actually that is one of my pet peeves! I've always thought cracking bones was absolutely disgusting, even from a little age and thinking..what if they eventually just fall off? o.O

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•Hmm..that's a hard one to be honest! Let me just think..I'd say Hey There Delilah by The White T's. Its actually been my favourite song since gods knows when!

4. How tall are you?

•Um...well I'm just 2cm from my Mum. I'm 164cm

5. Is there anything that you admit is dumb, but you're still afraid of it?

• I'm really afraid of heights ever since I fell out of tree when I was younger and have grown a fear now xo

6. What candy do you usually buy if you're going out to the movies?

•CHOCOLATE PEANUTS! Haha I remember once or twice M&Ms too and then there is also ice cream.

7. Do play and musical instruments/sing?

• Yes! I taught myself the guitar, and a little bit of piano! I wish I could sing..well I do, I never said I was any good! cx

8. Is there any food that all your family and friends love but you hate?

•OMG YES! Ew..Sushi, Pasta, Noodle soup! THERE'S WAY TOO MANY TO GO ON! And these actually become daily meals so..whoop whoop for me..

9. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

•Oh um..let me just try..y-yes! YES I CAN! WHOOHOO!

10. The members of 1D are trapped in a burning building. You rush in to help them with the firefighters right behind you. No matter who you choose they'll all be safe, but by rescuing one of them you earn their undying love and devotion. Who do you rescue?

• HARROLD EDWARD STYLES, HERE I COME! DON'T BURN YOUR CURLS HAZZA! LAURA IS ON HER WAY RIGHT NOW! I LOVE- GET OUT OF THE WAY FIREFIGHTER!