GOLDENDRAGONFLY

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

• I usually access my Wattapad account through my iPhone, because it's portable and I don't have a laptop at the moment.

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

•I used to pop my knuckles, but don't do it much anymore. No, it doesn't annoy or disgust me.

3. Do you play any musical instruments/sing?

• I play only two musical instruments(violin and viola) but I'm working on learning to play the ukulele and piano. I also sing.

4. Are you taller or shorter than most of your friends?

• I used to be considered one of the "taller" people, but now I'm right in the middle. Some of my friends are taller than me, and some of them are shorter than me.

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

• Either one works for me really. I'm usually up and about by 7:30am, but I also stay up pretty late.

6. Have you had any interesting pets? (Weird personalities or species)

• No, no interesting pets. Just a cat, dog, frog, goldfish and rabbit.

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off?

•I usually I sleep with my socks off, but if I'm too tired to move I'll leave them on.

8. Name the last pink thing you ate.

•The last pink thing I ate was...hmm I'll hafta think about that one... ... ... ... Aha! I remember now, it was a Donut.

9. What TV show world (that you watch of course) would you be the most likely to fail miserably at living in?

• A TV show that I would fail miserably at living in would probably be Spongebob xD. I wouldn't be able to survive living in Bikini Bottom with those "people" all my life.

10. When picturing your future, what job does your future husband/wife (whoever you're into) have?

• When I picture my future, I'm not really sure what job my future husband has. I've never really thought about it.