XXHEART_OF_GOLDXX

1. Why did you join Wattpad?

•The reason that I joined Wattpad is because I basically wanted to have my work seen. I've tried other websites but so far Wattpad is the best in my opinion. I wanted people to be able to read my fanfiction and enjoy it.

2. What's your family like?

•My family is crazy; being the oldest of four kids can be tough and insane at time. I grew up surrounded by my family, and that a lot of people. With that happening we have become a very close family; very important to me.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•My favorite song this week is Replay by Zendaya or Here Without You by 3 Doors Down; yes I know very different types of songs.

4. Are you obsessed with any YouTubers?

•Yes I am obsessed with some Youtubers, here is a list of the; Joey Graceffa, Alfie Deyes, Jim Chapman, Sawyer Hartman, Tyler Oakley, Zoella, Strawburry17 and Shane Dawson.

5. Is there anything that your friends and family love eating, but you HATE?

•I don't HATE any food that my family and friends eat but I do dislike some cheese. My family likes to put massive amount of cheese on their food; I'll eat it if it is a small amount. The one cheese I really do like is melt cheese you dip things in.

6. Favorite drink?

•My favorite drink is Pepsi Wild Cherry or Dr. Pepper; not a fan of water.

7. Do play and musical instruments/sing?

•I don't play any instruments but I do sing a lot, so much that I was in my high school show choir. I'm really into performing arts, I was in a total of six plays.

8. Which words do you ALWAYS spell wrong?

•I always spell embarrassing wrong, cheese, your when it's suppose o you're (I'm not sure if that counts as misspelling but I always do it, lastly desert and dessert.

9. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

•No I wish, but I am able to pop my shoulder in and out of place since I'm double jointed.

10. How clumsy are you?

•I am VERY clumsy, I'm able to trip over my own two feet. Out of my friends and family I'm the one that is known to do the impossible. If think someone isn't able to do something more embarrassing or clumsier I'm always there to prove them wrong.