CHAORABITE

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

•Laptop. I used to usually use my ipad until the damn charger exploded and my battery drained -sigh-

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

• I never pop my knuckles. I fear that my bones might not align, just like what happened to my shoulder ;_;

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•I have none, this week. But I would really love to hear ashestoashesjc's voice in any song <3

4. Are you taller or shorter than most of your friends?

•I think I'm shorter. After all, I'm only 4'9.

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

• I honestly have no idea. I find it relaxing to sleep in the morning and I don't really sleep that much at night because of anxiety attacks. I might be nocturnal.

6. The person you hate the most walks by you with a major wardrobe malfunction that they're completely unaware of. What do you do?

• Hate? I really hate no one. In fact, I love everyone c:

7. Do you have/plan on getting a tattoo?

• Nope. Tattoos seem cool, but the idea of unwashable ink under my skin scares the flip outta me.

8. How many hours a day do you spend looking at a screen? (iPod, computer, TV or phone)

• I honestly have no idea, but I'm guessing an unhealthily huge amount of time.

9. What TV show world (that you watch of course) would you be the most likely to fail miserably at living in?

• Most likely 'Attack on Titan'. I can never survive that. In fact, I might be one of the first to get eaten.

10. When imagining your future, what job do you picture your husband/wife (whoever you're into) having?

• There's a high chance I might end up as a lonely cat lady. Otherwise, it's more likely that this person might work in an office.