THE-DARK-QUEEN

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

• Both: I usually use my phone to read for entertainment, but to write, edit (help others), comment etc. I use my lappy!

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

•Since it is actually bad for bones (I have very weak bones) I don't do it anymore, but it doesn't disgust or disturb me at all.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•Oh, this is really hard to answer! I love a lot of songs, but for this week, I think it would be 'High as Hell' by B.O.B and Wiz Khalifa.

4. How tall are you?

• I'm a petite. Height - 1'1 and weight - 84 pounds. I'm basically invisible. If I take too much time, my friend usually picks me up and carry me around like a sack of potato! =(

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

• Not at all, I cannot sleep at night (only morning). Once I didn't sleep for 3 days because I was busy in the morning/noon. I hope this doesn't continue.

6. What candy do you usually buy if you're going out to the movies?

•No candy, I usually have a box of cheese popcorn and nachos!

7. Do you have/plan on getting a tattoo?

• Yes! I'm going to get a tattoo with my dad soon - a father daughter tattoo. I was thinking about birds and feathers, a symbol of freedom. Also, as my appreciation to my parents for not keeping me in a cage. My parents are crazy (in a good way), awesome, cool and chilled out! I couldn't ask for better ones (I hope I didn't jinx it)!

8. Are you good with computers?

A) yup I'm practically an expert!

B) kinda, I know enough to get done what I need done.

C) I require constant help for the simplest things.

D) Whats a computer?

•E~) Pretty good with Mac, but I'll take an hour only to start Windows.

8. What TV show world (that you watch of course) would you be the most likely to fail miserably at living in?

• The Big Bang Theory! I might have to kill myself if I have a mom that push me to take Science, especially living with someone like Sheldon. LOL. I love this show so much and I adore Sheldon, but I wouldn't survive it! I hate studying; I'm more of an artist (canvas, oil, acrylic). Thank God, I'm done with High School!

9. QUICK HIT THE PASTE BUTTON. Whatever shows up is your answer.

• Désirée - This is a protagonist from my book. I had to kept on copy-pasting her name everywhere, since it was really annoying to write her name again and again, 'cause of the accent.