FREELATABLE24

1. Why did you join Wattpad?

•To put my stories here and have fun. I think i just drowned in fun by hanging out at the Cafe for a week. *stares at the current number of posts* Yes. Week.

2. QUICK HIT THE PASTE BUTTON. Whatever shows up is your answer.

•http://9gag.com/gag/azg0xwK?ref=fbp

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•Endlessly by: The Cab

4. I mostly read ___ books:

A) Science fiction

B) Cringe worthy Romance

C) Fantasy

D) Realistic Fiction that doesn't need a romantic plot line

E) Non Fiction

•A) Science Fiction. It's so amazing seeing stories that has a setting in the future. How they viewed it made it more... entertaining. World Ruled by either Aliens or Robots, or It just had so much capabilities.

What if every time we are online, the people who created the gadgets we are using are recording data of our mind, then without us knowing... they are slowly replacing you. The question is... Are you, you?

5. Is there anything that you admit is dumb, but you're still afraid of it?

•I think this sounded so dumb, "I'm afraid of people, meeting my demon." Well, i think that's me, and yes, dumb. I know.

6. What candy do you usually buy if you're going out to the movies?

•Nothing. Really. I buy snacks and drinks...

7. Do play and musical instruments/sing?

• Play, Piano, Guitar, and Drum. I also used to play a flute but I gave up. Then I gave everything up.

8. Is there any food that all your family and friends love but you hate?

• Bitter Melon. One bite, One spit, and A Teenager getting choked with either water or bitter melon. I'm sorry...

9. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

•Nope.

10. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

• Popping it, but I prefer calling it as... "cracking my knuckles" It's just... My only 'fun'.