SAMJQUEENSOINSPIRING

1. Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone?

• :( back when I was a little daredevil got a few punches here and there but I also contributed a few too.

2. Who was your favorite Disney princess when you were little?

• God i have so many but my number one favorite is Cinderella,her story is just so magical from rags to riches,and though and her stepmother and sister's treated her like trash she was still kind to them.

3. Do you have any fears that you admit are silly, but still bug you?

• I'm scared of crowds..not a social butterfly in reality..

4. Can you play any musical instruments/ sing?

• Nope I break glasses but i write songs though I don't think the horrible screeching sounds from the recorder even counts.

5. Have you had any interesting pets?

•Nope I think dogs and cats are too common..oh I use to play with insects though.

6. How did you lose your first tooth?

• I ate way too much candy,next thing I know My mouth tasted like blood.

7. Name the last red thing you've eaten.

• Fruit punch..technically I drank that.

8. Have you ever fallen UP the stairs?

• Nope.not that bad lucky.

9. What's the dumbest thing you've ever told a teacher try and get out of an assignment?

• "Umm...my dog died and I was too depressed..he was my best friend*fake cries*"

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

• I've been asked this question for years still don't know the answer.but I'd go with None.