IMWINNIEY

1. Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone?

• Nope, I'm a good girl :) But if someone really did piss me off, I would have a mental fight with them in my mind. I usually do that most of the time.

2. What class do you like best in school?

• English.

3. Do you have any fears that you admit are silly, but still bug you?

• I am scared of the dark and I hate sleeping alone.

4. Can you play any musical instruments/ sing?

• Yep, I used to play the violin but now, I'm learning to play the piano! I can also sing a little but I'm too shy to sing in front of people.

5. Have you had any interesting pets?

• I have a cat and she has a mark on her forehead that is shaped like the letter "M" :)

6. How did you lose your first tooth?

• My mom pulled it out for me without warning. I couldn't trust her after that so every time I had a loose tooth, I wouldn't let her near me.

7. Name the last red thing you've eaten.

• Strawberries

8. Have you ever fallen UP the stairs?

• YES, in middle school. It was so stupid because some guys laughed at me! Ughhh...

9. What's the dumbest thing you've ever told a teacher try and get out of an assignment?

• "Stop giving us homework, you're wasting TREES!!!" Or sometimes I would just say that I forgot.

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

• A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood. (That was hard to type :p)