THATLONERCHICK

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

• Usually on my ipod which is why i'm not on clubs much.

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

•I can't really pop my knuckles like i see everyone else do it so its disturbs me when people do it. Even worse when they crack their necks tho.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•Just give me a Reason by Pink. I was in a hotel doing stuff and it came on. Actually just found out about it today.

4. Are you taller or shorter than most of your friends?

• Taller. But they all are getting taller now :(

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

• Night Person. I can stay up past 5 a.m and not even care.

6. The person you hate the most walks by you with a major wardrobe malfunction that they're completely unaware of. What do you do?

• Tell them. It's even more embarrassing for them. Or they're like wow thank you and then they become more bearable.

7. Do you sleep with socks on or off?

• Off. I rarely wear socks.

8. Name the last pink thing you ate.

• The drink of a thousand souls.

9. What TV show world (that you watch of course) would you be the most likely to fail miserably at living in?

•Any show with any type of action.

10. When picturing your future, what job does your future husband/wife (whoever you're into) have?

• Oh dang never really thought about that. In my dream world a singer but in the real world a doctor or entrepreneur of some sort.