MISTRESSTERRIBLE

1. What's the longest amount of time you've slept without waking up?

• I'm actually pretty ashamed to admit it but after pulling an all nighter once, I fell asleep around eleven and woke up around six- nearly seven in the evening the next day.

2. Who was your favorite Disney princess when you were little?

• Ariel. Because mermaids. Mermaids = awesome! But I liked the princes better and Hercules was always my favourite disney male character.

3. Do you have any fears that you admit are silly, but still bug you? (Nothing majorly deep or anything)

• Oh, um... Nope. I don't think so. I only have "serious" fears apparently.

4. Can you play any musical instruments?

• I've always wanted to learn something but instead, I was given singing lessons. I'm a throatist.

5. Have you had any interesting pets?

• Well, I've had cats all my life and two dogs the odd fish but when it comes to interesting, I had a pair of African landsnails called Gavin and Stacy.

6. How did you lose your first tooth?

• I was playing in nursery with my best friend and just pulled it out one day. I don't remember it very well but I do remember being afraid I'd accidentally swallow/lose it when it fell out. I also remember trying to put it back in.

7. You walk into a classroom and sit down in a desk, the seat is warm. Are you:

A) okay with it

B) happy you're not sitting on a block of ice

C) completely disguised and just NOPE

• I'm going with a) okay with it because its just a seat. It'll adjust to your body temperature anyway, right?

8. Have you ever fallen UP the stairs?

• Oh god yes. I'm very clumsy. It's considered lucky to fall up the stairs, right?

9. What's the dumbest thing you've ever told a teacher to get out of an assignment?

• In Year Seven, a teacher screamed at me for not listening properly (when in reality, she was talking to the whiteboard and not the class and I couldn't hear her properly and had been trying to listen) and I said "I'm sorry, Miss, I'm sorta deaf" and I ended up with a detention for lying. Still, got out of the homework assignment though

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

• 24. That's the answer to all questions. 24. Doesn't matter what that question is, 24 is the answer.