EVERSPECTRAL

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

•Usually laptop for easier typing but as well as tablets just in case my mom would catch me Wattpading instead of studying xD then lock myself on a bathroom.

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

• I pop them most of the time just to keep my nerves goin' especially when am writing something.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

• Hm, I've got a lot. Lemme see, Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day and Home by Gabrielle Aplin.

4. How tall are you?

•Eh... Let's just say I'm short xP

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

• I'm a night person. I'm hyper at night and my creativity juices flow usually night time.

6. What candy do you usually buy if you're going out to the movies?

• SKITTLES! I'm sorta obsessed with it lol

7. Do you have/plan on getting a tattoo?

• Nope but if I'd change my mind, I'd want Shadowhunter runes haha

8. How often do you wear makeup, and how much do you put on? (Like do you try to look natural, or make it as obvious as you possibly can that you smeared colors on your face)

•I don't use makeup. The feel like mud on my face and all those fuzznits.

9. What TV show world (that you watch of course) would you be the most likely to fail miserably at living in?

• Um, I don't usually watch entertainment shows but I think I'd fail on Discovery Channel's the Colony and Hell's Kitchen 'cause I dunno how the hell to cook lol

10. QUICK HIT THE PASTE BUTTON. Whatever shows up is your answer.

• http://www.wattpad.com/story/16865996-color-shift

I dunno why xP probably I've been out advertising my story last night. Lol xD