TYPICALXIMAGINATION

*This account is run by 2 people, which is why the answers contain the word We. I was pretty confused for a second there...*

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

•We both tend to access our accounts mostly with our iPhones. Especially Luisa considering she's constantly reading from her Wattpad Library.

2. What the relationship between you and the last person you texted?

•The last person that Sandra texted was Luisa and the last person Luisa texted was Sandra. We're best friends. (:

3. What is your favorite song this week?

•For Sandra it would be Problem by Ariana Grande and for Luisa it would have to be Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz.

4. How tall are you?

•Sandra thinks she's about 5'5 while Luisa is 5'4.

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

•Neither of us are morning people, not in the slightest. Lately, however, Luisa hasn't really been a night person either -- she values sleep too much. Sandra on the other hand likes to stay up 'til crazy early hours.

6. What candy do you usually buy if you're going out to the movies?

•Sandra's obsessed with Life Savours Sweet Strings and Sour Rings. She used to go to the movies purposely to stock up on these. Luisa likes getting her hands on the Willy Wonka Gobstoppers.

7. Do you have/plan on getting a tattoo?

•Sandra plans on getting a tattoo. She wants a quote on her shoulder. Luisa is a complete baby and won't willing step within 10 feet of a needle.

8. Are you good with computers?

A) yup I'm practically an expert!

B) kinda, I know enough to get done what I need done.

C) I require constant help for the simplest things.

D) Whats a computer?

•B) for the both of us.

9. Why is your username what it is?

•It's a mashup between both usernames on our personal Wattpad accounts. We felt it was pretty creative at the time.

10. QUICK HIT THE PASTE BUTTON. Whatever shows up is your answer.

•Sandra: Hey are you almost here? We're waiting in line :)

•Luisa: 942B94