4 O'clock part 2

Joker woke up the next morning and rolled over to see Harley still asleep. He put his arm around her and pulled her into him. His head was pounding. He looked over his shoulder and saw he had drunk all of his whiskey. He let his head flop into the pillow. Harley stirred and looked up at Joker.
"Morning Puddin." She said placing her hand on her head. "Why is it so bright?" She asked burying her face in his chest.
"Frost!" Joker called making them both wince.
"Make two of my hangover cures." They didn't hear a response just frost opening a cupboard. Joker closed his eyes and they waited.

Frost knocked on the door causing Harley to groan in disapproval.
"Come in." Joker said eyes still closed. He sat up even though Harley clung to him.
"Drink this baby." She looked up and saw a shot glass being offered to her. Her stomach churned.
"I'm not doing a shot." Joker shook his head.
"Trust me." She took the glass and smelled it. She watched joker down his and he looked at her. Harley closed her eyes and drunk it. She coughed as she gave the glass to Joker.
"That was horrible why did you make me drink that it was disgusting." Harley complained hoping the taste would leave her mouth.
"Give it a minute." Joker said pulling Harley into him and laying down again. The pain in Harley's head melted away.
"What was in that?" She asked looking up at him. He tapped his nose and chuckled. Harley sighed and lay her head on his chest.
"What time is it?" She asked hoping it was like eight. Joker looked at his phone.
"Ten." Harley ran her hand over his bare chest. Tracing his tattoos lightly, just like she always did to calm down.
"I don't want to leave you." Joker had completely forgotten about everything for a moment. He squeezed Harley tighter.
"You won't have to. We need to meet Ed at the club at twelve." Harley sighed and sat up.
"I want to spend today just with you." She looked at him as sadness laced her face.
"I need to figure out who wants you so I know how to stop them. I'm sorry baby but I'm willing to sacrifice one day so I can have you forever." Joker sat up and kissed her softly. He lay his hand on Harley's cheek.
"I'm going for a shower baby. Don't leave this room ok?" Harley nodded and watched him leave. She flopped back onto the bed. She was scared but she couldn't show it, not too much. Harley grabbed her phone and saw she had a missed call from Ivy. She went to ignore it but she rang again.
"Hey Red." Harley said as she placed the phone to her ear.
"Harley you're in trouble." Harley couldn't help but laugh at her.
"Really? I hadn't noticed." Sarcasm dripping from her words.
"Seriously harls. I'll be at the club at 12 I need you to trust me on this... please." Harley sighed and agreed. She heard a knock on the door.
"I gotta go. I'll see you later." She hung up the phone and stared at the ceiling.
"Come in." Frost walked in holding a tray with some toast and a boiled egg on it.
"Sorry it's not much miss but." Harley cut him off.
"Thank you. It looks lovely." She sat up taking the tray.
"I'm guessing Mr J asked for toast?" She said knowing him so well at this point. Frost nodded as he left. Harley began to eat. She was so hungry.

A few minutes later Joker walked in his hair dripping.
"That was quick." Harley said finishing her breakfast. Joker towel dried his hair and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Eat your toast." He said putting his head in his hands.
"What are you eating?" Harley asked putting the tray on her bedside table. She heard a low growl come from the man beside her.
"Harley I said eat your toast." Harley sighed and picked up one piece.
"Why aren't you eating?" He didn't answer and Harley thought it was best not to ask again. Harley nibbled on the bread.
"I'm Sorry Harls. I'm just not hungry." He put his trousers on and lay on the bed. Harley put the plate on the bedside table and lay her hand on his chest.
"It's ok Puddin. I know we will sort this out, we always sort everything out." She smiled at him but he couldn't smile back. He sighed and closed his eyes.
Harley didn't know what to do. She ran her hand along his chest a couple of times before taking her tray out to the kitchen. She walked out to see frost sat on the sofa. He turned around when he heard her shut the door.
"Sorry miss do you want me to take that?" He said standing up. Harley shook her head and walked into the kitchen.