Mistake (part 1)

A/N
Sorry for the late update I've been focusing on my main book series recently... I'll try and update this story more often I promise.

Jokers POV.
I did one shot then another. And another... and another. Then some more.
//a few hours earlier.//
"HARLEY!" She ran into my office. "Yes puddin." I spun round in my chair. "I'm bored. I need something to do." She thought for a moment. "Tonight why don't you go out drinking as I'm out with red." I growled at the idea. "Someone needs to give that bit if some weed killer." I laughed but Harley just gave me a stern look. "Mr J she is our friend." I rolled my eyes and walked out the office. "Try your friend." Back in the day I would have beaten her for not laughing at my jokes. She had changed me. Only slightly but more then any psychiatrist ever did.
I wondered around the house wondering what to do. I could go out with my men where was the authority? "You ok boss?" What are guns for. "Frost pick four men and we are going drinking tonight before I die of boredom." He looked slightly scared. "Are you sure boss." I sighed in annoyance. "Before I change my mind."   With that he nodded and hurried down the corridor. I went into the bedroom and lay on the bed. I looked at the time it was only lunch. I closed my eyes for a minute. "Mr J." I woke up to Harley nudging me gently. She wouldn't of dared wake me back in the day. What had she done to me. "Are you going out with the men?" I nodded and sat up. "What are you doing here?" Ivy smiled at me. "Nice to see you two Jokey." I stood up and walked towards the shower. I pulled Harley into a kiss. "Have a nice time harls." With that I let her go and she walked out the door. I walked downstairs to find five men waiting suits. "Well look at you boys you look slightly less like scum." I laughed and out of fear they joined in.

We got to the club and I ordered shots. "I hope you can drink boys." I said as I did the first shot. Then I did another and another. After about 15 shots the men started dropping out one by one. I then ordered some whiskey. "You done boys." I said with a laugh. At least I could still hold my drink. I kept drinking and drinking and drinking.
One of the dancers walked past and I grabbed her arm. "Hey baby what's your name?" I asked looking her up and down. She looked around in guessing for Harley. "Come one baby relax." I said pulling her onto my lap. "Aren't you a pretty young thing." I clicked my fingers and another whiskey was on the table. I downed it and put the glass on the table. "How about a private dance my dear?" I waved my men away.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!"
I sat bolt upright and looked at Harley. Then looked next to me to see a women hiding under the covers. What has I done...

Harley's POV
I fell into a table and burst out laughing. "Harley I think you have had a little too much to drink." I giggled. "I'm allowed Mr J isn't here to stop me." I slurred and tried to stand up before blacking out.
I woke up and turned over to see a bundle of red hair next to me. "Erm red." She stored and rolled over. "Don't worry Harley nothing happened." I sighed in relief. "My head hurts." With that a vine lifted a drink up to me. "What's this?" I said as I took it. "Just drunk it." I took a sip then downed the drink before going back to sleep. I woke up half an hour later. "He is gonna e so worried about me!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. "Thanks for the hangover cure red I love ya." She didn't even move. "I love you to harls." I ran out the giant green house and got in the first car I saw. I pulled up outside the mansion prepared for shouting. I opened the front door nothing. Frost and a few other men were sat at the table head in his hands. "Did you have a good night boys?" I said and a few jumped. "Miss Quinn please talk quieter I have the worst hangover you could believe. The boss hasn't woken yet." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks frosty I hope you feel better soon." I skipped up the stairs. "Puddin I'm home." He didn't reply he must be passed out. Bless him. I opened the door slowly to see his messy hair and bare back. Face buried in his arms and pillow. I then noticed black hair poking out the top. "YOUR FUCKING WHORE!" I screamed. He sat bolt upright. He looked at me then the women laying next to him. He ran his hands through his hair. "Baby." My hands were in fists. "Don't you fucking baby me... puddin!" I said with a growl. The women tried desperately to cover herself up. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out the bed. I pinned her against the wall. "And people say I'm crazy. You thought this would be a good idea." I laughed at her and saw the fear in her eyes. I examined her body. "Puddin what where you thinking. She isnt even hot." I dropped her and scrambled to her clothes. I let her get dressed and as she was about to leave i grabbed her hair and pulled her to the floor. I kicked her in the stomach. "You're not going anywhere sweetheart." I stood in her hair so she didn't go anyway. "Harley." I shook my head. Tears filled my eyes. "Not this time puddin." I picked the gun up off the side and shot the women. I walked out the bedroom tears streaming down my face. "Baby please I was drunk." He grabbed my arm and I slapped him. "DONT YOU GET IT! IM HURT!" He tried to pull me into his embrace but I pushed him away. "GET OFF ME!" I screamed. "Harley baby... please." I shook my head. "The names Harleen." He froze.