How Batman died (part one)

Joker got out the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist . He towel dried his hair slightly and went back into the bedroom.
"Harley." He didn't finish his sentence he stopped when he saw she was still fast asleep. He sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her hair out of her face.
"Harls wake up. Come on baby we have things to do." She stirred slightly, rolled over and went back to sleep.
"Harley get up. Don't make me do it." She just groaned a little in response. She always had trouble waking up in the morning. Joker stood up and walked to the end of the bed.
"Harley I'm warning you." Still nothing. He grabbed the cover and ripped it off her revealing her in just her underwear.
"Harley Quinn get your arse out of bed." She shoved her head under her pillow.
"Harley." She put her middle finger up at him.
"Harley!" He couldn't help but laugh at her. He walked over to the curtains and opened them letting light fill the room.
Harley laughed.
"I've got my head under my pillow so I can't see anyway." He walked over and pulled the pillow off her head. She tried grabbing it but she was too slow.
"Five more minutes." She wined.
"Harley we all know your five more minutes that means you'll come downstairs in about an hour if we're lucky." She laughed and rolled onto her back.
"But Puddin I'm tired." He walked over and got some clothes out his draw.
"You shouldn't of been up so late last night then Harley." She sat up in protest.
"That was your fault!" He smirked and turned back to her.
"You could of said no." She got out of bed and went to the bathroom.
When she came back he was gone. She put on the clothes that were laid out on the bed.

She went downstairs and found him in his office

"What do you want Harley?" He asked as she walked in and sat on his desk.
"Harley I'm working."
"Well I was sleeping." He put his pen down and looked up at her slightly annoyed.
"Harley baby this is important." She sighed and went to walk out the office.
"You never do anything with me anymore." He let out a low growl.
"Harley need I remind you of last night?" She shook her head.
"I meant other then sex." With that she walked out and closed the door. She walked out the front door and headed towards the town. People ran as they saw her looking around for the Joker.
Harley picked up a small rock and tossed it at the wall. It bounced off the wall and over her shoulder but she didn't hear it hit the ground. She turned to see batman stood behind her.
"What do you want bats I ain't done nothing wrong!" He stepped towards her.
"But you're still a wanted criminal." Harley sighed and turned to walk away.
"Just piss off bats I'm not in the mood. I'm not having a great morning I just wanna go for a walk."
"You know I can't do that Quinn." With that Harley felt a wind on the back of her hair. She turned and punched him in the face knocking him back.
"I said fuck off basty what part of leave me the fuck alone don't you understand!" Suddenly her legs were sweeped out from under her. She groaned as she hit the ground. Her arms were pulled behind her back. She felt a rope tighten on her wrists and she was pulled to a stand up.
"Back off bird brain!" She went to kick him but batman threw her in the bat mobile.
"When did you get a remote for this bats?" He got in and drove back to Arkham.
"Hello miss Quinzel." She was welcomed as the doctor examined her.
"Its Quinn!" The Doctor ignored her and nodded. All the guards left leaving them alone.
"What ya doing doc where'd they go?" Harley began to panic.
"Physical exam." She couldn't move as she was tired to a Board.
"Don't you fucking touch me! He'll kill you! You know he'll kill you!"

Meanwhile Joker sat at his desk thinking about what Harley said. He did more then just sex with her. Didn't he? He pulled out a draw in his desk. He pulled out loads of plans that were all presents for Harley. He looked at them and he realised he had scraped every single one of them. He grabbed his phone and text Harley.

'Baby I'm sorry come home we can go out somewhere. Xx.'

He put his phone back in his pocket and left his office. He grabbed a glass and poured himself some whiskey.
He walked into the living room to see some of the men including Jonny playing cards.
"Jonny don't suppose you've seen Harley anywhere have you?" Jonny shook his head.
"No sir we can have a look for her if you want?" He thought for a minute before shaking his head and walking away.
"I should go myself." With that he grabbed his keys and drove towards downtown Gotham.
After driving around for an hour he still couldn't find her. He growled and turned the car around and headed towards the iceberg lounge.
He walked in and saw penguin sat at a table a couple of women sat around him.
"Penguin who are these sluts?" They all looked at him in disgust as he laughed and pulled up a chair.
"I've lost my Harley." Two of the women turned and started rubbing their hands over Joker and leaning on him. He looked at them for a moment. He put his hand on one of the girls thighs squeezing it. He looked the girl up and down and ran his hand up her thigh.
"Anyway What do you want Joker?" Penguin asked but Joker didn't take his eyes off the women's body.
"I was wondering if you knew of Harley's whereabouts?" Penguin called over one of his men and whispered in his ear. He walked off and returned a few moments later.
"She is in Arkham. Word is batman and  the bird boy dragged her back earlier." Joker didn't respond for a second then his eyes shot from the girl.
"What do you mean Arkham?" He stood up and rushed out the door. He got in his car and drove back home where he instantly began to plan her breakout.

The doctor stripped Harley of her clothes and walked around her naked body.
"You're so dead." She said trying not to cry. He ran his hand on her stomach and he began to move his hands down.
"Get off me you creep!" She thrashed around but was tied down. His hands glided all over her making Harley feel sick.
"Get off me!" She shouted and shouted but he didn't listen. Tears streamed down her face.