Love is pain part 2

Joker stumbled back into the wall sinking into the kiss and calming down. He pulled away when he tasted blood. He looked at her and saw her mouth bleeding. Harley didn't seem to care, her hand traced his skin down his face and to his neck. When she got halfway down his neck she started to strangle him.
"How do you like it?" She said but He laughed, he seemed to peel her hand away effortlessly. She stood there in shock.
"Now Harley they say loves hurts right?" Harley nodded with confusion and fear.
"Remember that." He said as he grabbed her arm and threw her to the floor. He kicked her in the ribs a few times before grabbing a drink and downing it.
"I'm going to bed." He said through gritted teeth.
"Don't join me." He growled as he walked off. As soon as he left frost rushed in and gave Harley the once over.
"Say ahhh." Harley did as instructed. She opened her mouth and he shined the torch in it.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh." He turned the torch off and she closed her mouth.
"All you heard was a tooth chipping nothing major. Harley smiled and looked at the mess around her.
"I should clean that before he gets angry shouldn't I?" Frost shook his head.
"We'll do it tonight Harley you get some sleep. Where I don't know but just sleep somewhere." Harley got up and headed upstairs.
"Harley. Are you sure that's wise?" Harley didn't even turn around she just shrugged. She stormed to the bedroom burst the door open and heard it bang as it hit the wall. Joker turned around to face Harley. Harley stormed up to him.
"What are you." Before he could finish she plunged her lips into his. He kissed her back for a second before pushing her away.
"Harley I don't want to hurt you again." She froze. A smile spread across her face.
"Awe puddin!" Harley said as she threw her arms around his neck. He stood there confused before just accepting the fact that it was Harley and just hugged her back. She pulled back and looked at him. He went to speak but as soon as he went to open his mouth Harley kissed him. He pushed her away.
"Harley I mean it. I don't want you in here tonight" the smile fell from Harley's face.
"Oh ok..." Harley turned and walked to the door.
"Harls." She turned around a glimmer of hope that he had changed his mind.
"You forgot you pillows." He said as he threw one to her.
"Thanks." She said catching it and walking out. She grabbed the blanket out the cupboard as she walked past. She walked downstairs and into the living room where they were still cleaning up.
"Want some help?" Harley asked as her voice cracked. She threw her stuff on the sofa and bent down to pick up a photo that had fallen. Before she got chance to look at it she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She turned around but no one was there. By the time she turned back frost had already picked the picture up and everything was done.
"You need to get some sleep." Harley ignored frost and went into the kitchen. She sat down at the table put her head in her hands and broke down. She hates sleeping without him it made her feel so unwanted.

After sitting there for a little she composed herself and went back to the living room. She lay her pillow out and unfounded the blanket. She got undressed to just her bra and underwear before getting under the blanket. She grabbed the remote and put on the tv. The news came on and she saw a video of her and the joker speeding away from a burning building.
'Love struck criminals. Hopelessly devoted to each other.'
The words ran across the bottom of the screen and Harley began to cry again. She turned the tv straight off and rolled to face the back of the sofa. She pulled the blanket over her face and sobbed.
"It was fun though wasn't it?" She heard Joker say as he sat at the end of the sofa.
"Come on baby stop hiding." She pulled the blanket from her face and sat up to face him, tears still running down her face.
"Now baby do you want to tell me why you're crying?" Harley just shrugged. He raised an eyebrow at her and opened his harm inviting her for a hug. Harley climbed out the cover and over to him laying her head on his shoulder.
"You really should be wearing something down here harls." She looked up at him.
"You didn't let me have any thing." He ignored her and kissed her forehead.
"Are you coming to bed Harley?" Harley's face lit up and she ran upstairs before he could change his mind. He chuckled to himself and followed her up.

He walked into the bedroom where Harley was already in bed waiting for him. He took his top off and climbed into bed next to her.
"Now Harley are you going to behave from now on?" Harley nodded.
"I'm sorry for everything I said I didn't mean it I just thought maybe if I stood up for myself you would stop... I didn't think properly." He said laying on his chest.
"No Harley you didn't. You don't seem to do that a lot do you harls?" She shook her head and listened to his heartbeat. Within minutes she was asleep. He just lay there for a while stroking her hair. He hated when they argued. He hates hurting her but he couldn't help it. They were both insane it was bound to happen. As he lay there thinking the bedroom door swung open and frost poked his head in.
"What do you want?" Joker said as he pulled the covers over Harley.
"Boss... you may want to see this." Joker sighed and slid out from under Harley. He followed frost to the bathroom. Frost opened the door but the bathroom looked spotless.
"What? If you disturbed me for nothing!" Frost shook his head and picked something off the shelf in front the mirror. He handed J the box. He looked at him confused.
"Yeah so what is a pregnancy test? She just wants to be safe." Frost just stood there.
"Open it." J sighed and opened the box. He could of sworn it hadn't been used so he had no idea what frost was on about. He pulled out the test and looked at it.
"See negative." Joker went to put it away but frost stopped him. He peeled back a fake sticker on it to reveal the actual result. Joker chuckled slightly.
"Sneaky little bitch." His smile dropped and he stormed into the bedroom.
"Harley!" Harley woke up and smiled sleepily.
"Hey puddin." Joker threw the test at her.
"Don't you puddin me!"

A/N do you want a part three to this story? If so leave a comment and let me know.