Chapter 31

"No..." Rebbecca looked around trying to figure a way to help her Sensai.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion. She could hear her heartbeat. The feeling of terror. The sight of her family. Rebecca clenched her fists.

"No. You will not take away my family a second time." Rebecca ran forward. She needed to focus. Rage ended up consuming her.

A strange tingling sensation began. Rebecca's hands began to form back into her normal hands except sharp nails were at the end of each finger. Her back felt light. Rebecca knew she had transformed into her cat like version. Her senses seemed heightened.

Rebecca jumped doing a flip with her new flexible body. She landed on the stair case railing. Flames were all around her but Rebecca didn't care. She ran balancing on the railing and running on all fours. Rebecca felt everyone's surprised stares. Her tail flicked angrily and she could feel sharp teeth popping out.

"Not ever again!" She screamed lunging at Shredder.

Her claws sliced at his face sending his helmet to the ground and creating a new scar on his already horrifying appearance. He let go of Splinter in the attack. He fell to the ground.

Raph sent a hard kick toward Will while he was distracted. Leo managed to break free of Karai. Everyone was too focused on what had just happened making it easy for the turtles to escape. Karai was kicked to the ground while Raph helped his brothers up. The enemies were too slow to pin them again. They ran up to Splinters side.

Rebecca continued kicking and scratching trying to cause as much damage as possible. Shredder grabbed one of her on coming claws with a bloody hand. He shoved his blade into her arms. She held in a scream and gritted her teeth. Rebecca gave a weak swipe with her other hand.

"Your a fool." He kicked her side painfully sending her down to the ground. The blade slid out from her arm. Dark red blood began to spill out. Slowly she used her elbow to get up. Rebecca was in deep pain. "You don't know when to give up. Weak girl." He spat. The Shredder raised his blades. "Ill keep you down permanently."

Rebecca looked up seeing the blade shine from the fire. "This will be the last thing I see." She thought as the blade came down. It was a blur. Blue, red, and green colors moved in front of her.

Leo and Raph stood with their weapons out. The blade came down. They barely stayed standing from the impact. Their weapons overlapped each others.The two brothers struggled to keep their weapons up. Something extraordinary happened. Shredders blade broke.

It clattered to the ground. Shredders eyes grew wide.

"BOOYAKASHA!" Mikey yelled as he and Donnie soared through the air giving Shredder a hard solid kick to his chest sending him back a few steps.

Splinter sent a hard fist into his face sending him off balanced. Splinter then had to move back and hold of Karai and the others. The villain could taste the coppery blood in his mouth. Leo and Raph thrusted their weapons into Shredders sides. He screamed out in pain as they left burning wounds.

"I am not weak I am strong...." Rebecca said standing holding her arm as the turtles and Splinter stood by her side. "But I am stronger with my family. Something you will never have." Then all at once they moved.

They all put out their legs and jolted Shredder back. They kicked him back as one.

"NOOOOO!" Shredder fell back crashing through the window. The family watched as he plummeted down to his death. Rebecca looked away as he hit the ground. The nasty crunching sound scarred her ears. She could picture his neck snapped in half.

The turtles turned away from Shredders lifeless body. Splinter put a hand on Rebeccas shoulder.

"It is over." He said as they watched the ninjas flee. Karai was in disbelief. She was dragged away by Will but not before grabbing her fathers fallen helmet.

"Lets get going before this place collapses." Leo said. Raph scooped Rebecca up in his arms as she clutched her bleeding arm.Together the family left. Back to New York. Back to the sewers. Back to their home.

Rebecca knew it was not over. It is never over. But for now she would enjoy her time with her family. Until a new enemy rises. Her family will be by her side. Always.

End of Book 1

The second book is already out. Come and read Rebecca and the turtles continue their journey in The Triangle of Hearts: Karai's Revenge.