Chapter 4

Rebecca and Raph sat on the roof. She held the canister inside her hoodie. She would hold it until he held up his end of the deal.

"Before I start how do I know you will give me that back?" He pointed to the bulge in her hoodie.

"Think about it Red. I don't have any use for it," Rebecca replied and smiled sweetly.

He shrugged his shoulders and turned away.

"What do ya wanna know?" He said. "But don't except me to share everything!"

"Alright," she nodded her head in understanding. "First things first how did you become well... Like this?" She pointed to all of him.

"How about I answer a question and you'll answer one of my questions?" Raph asked. Rebecca hesitantly agreed. "Ok well I was originally a turtle until I was hit with that stuff." He pointed at the bump in her hoodie again.

Rebecca looked down at t and shuddered at the thought of it.

"My turn," Raph started. "How do you know how to fight like that? I've never seen any martial arts look like that."

"It's not martial arts doofus," She gave a small laugh. "I've been in plenty of gang fights worse then that."

"You've been in a gang before?" He asked.

"It's my turn," Rebecca replied with a smirk. "How did you get to New York?"

"I lived here when I was a turtle. Where else should I go?" Raph said in a bored tone.

Rebecca nodded her head. "So this place is all you've ever known..."

"My turn," Raph continued. "Why are you so interested in trouble?"

"Trouble? Your not trouble," Rebecca said

"You'd be surprised," Raph mumbled. "You didn't answer my question."

She gave out a sigh.

"I've always had trouble in my life... If I don't then what's the point? It's the same boring routine over and over again." She shrugged. "I just like to be different. I love the exhilaration and the feeling of getting caught... Plus I kinda like to fight."

Raph looked at her for a moment.

"Ok last question," Raph quickly mumbled.

 Rebecca looked up at the dark sky and thought carefully.

 "Will you come back and meet me here tomorrow?" She asked leaning closer in excitement.

 He looked over at her. Rebecca looked down. How could she ask that of him? She slowly slipped the mutagen out of her hoodie and handed it to him.

 "Here ya go Red." She grumbled.

 "I'll see you tomorrow," Raph said as he took the canister.

 "Really!?" She looked up at him but when she turned her head he was gone. Rebecca smiled and shook her head. "Nice to meet you!" She called out to no one in particular. 

Should I continue? Tell me if its crap. XD Sorry if its a bit shorter then the other chapters.