Chapter 12

"Wakie wakie!" Mikey poked Rebecca's face.

"Not now Mikey," She groaned and turned on her side.

"Get up! Come on!" He opened her eye with his fingers.

"Go away!" she shoved her blankets over her head.

"I've got this, little brother," Leo said entering the room. Rebecca heard him scuffle out of the room.

"Alright wake up." She felt Leos presence at the end of her bed. "Last chance," She merely grumbled and closed her eyes tighter.

Leo shook his head and yanked off her blankets. Rebecca shivered and reached for them.

"Why should I get up?" She glanced at her clock. "It's seven in the morning!"

"I've been up since five," Leo said. She buried her face in her pillow.

"Where do you get the energy?" She grumbled.

"Come on it's the first day of your ninja training," Rebecca's head snapped up at his comment.

"I completely forgot!" She screamed and jumped out of bed. Leo was surprised at her sudden burst of energy. Rebecca threw a few clothes onto her bed and she stopped and stared at Leo. "What are you still doing here?! Out!!!"

She shoved him out of her room. Leo fell into Raph.

"Tsk tsk Leo. Stop being a pervert." Raph teased.

"You'll pay for that in today's training." Leo snapped back.

Rebecca buzzed with excitement. She slipped into a pair of jeans and stopped wondering if she should be dressed in a ninja outfit. She shrugged it off.

"The guys are technically naked... do shells count?" She wondered and continued to change. Rebecca slid out of her room.

"Nice bed head," Raph commented.

"You'll pay for that in today's training." Rebecca hastily said.

He stared at her for a moment. "Your so much like Leo..."

She rushed into the bathroom ignoring his comment. With a few swipes with her brush her hair was presentable. She then ran to the dojo filled with excitement.

"I'm here!" Rebecca entered energetically. Splinter shuddered at her loud voice. "What am I gonna learn first? How to destroy my enemies in one punch? Or how to do a ninja flying kick!? Oh I know how about an awesome...." She hit the air a few times. Splinter calmed her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

"How about we start with the basics?" He smiled.

"Oh um... I guess the basics are okay...." Her face was bright red. The turtles chuckled and Rebecca shot them a glare.

The boys began to do more high leveled training while she was stuck with "Calming her center" and "relaxing her mind." Raph kept smirking at her. Rebecca's face was irritated.

"The basics were never fun for me either," Raph whispered as he passed by her. She turned to Splinter.

"No offense but I'm not really interested in focusing on my breathing... when can I learn to fight?" She asked.

"First things first," He wacked her head.

"Hey," She rubbed where he had hit.

"You must learn to be patient. There will never be a shortcut in ninjitsu." Splinter finished.

"Ya well... we cant skip to a few punches or something?" He raised his eyebrow. She let out a nervous laugh. "Forget I said anything." Splinter stroked his beard.