Chapter 9

"I know I know! I haven't visited for a few days but this Akira chick won't leave me alone!" Rebecca spoke into her phone.

April spoke from the other end. "Well politely tell her to buzz off! Come on Mikey's gonna explode!"

Just then the phone shifted. "When are you coming!!!!?????" Mikey screamed. His voice blared.

"I'm trying trust me!" Rebecca replied.

"Who are talking to?" Akiras head popped up behind her.

"Eeeeeh.... Um.... A friend.... Look I'm sorry but I have to go...." Rebecca turned away when she felt a tight clamp on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I've bothered you," Akira said with her head down. She looked up at Rebecca and had tears falling out of her eyes. "I just wanted to hang with a friend." She began to feel guilty.

"No no I'm sorry... It's just I have a promise to some friends... We can hang out one last time for today," Rebecca replied.

"Yes! Hey how about we go to my house!" Akira's tears quickly disappeared.

"S-sure...." She grabbed her hand and began to lead her away. After a bit of walking Akira spoke.

"So who are these friends you have a promise to?"

"Uh well you know they are completely normal kids...." Rebecca stumbled.

"Are they guy friends?" She asked. She nodded her head. "So it is true...." Akira whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Rebecca asked. She then looked around. "Why are we heading into an alley? Doesn't this lead to a dead end?" Akira looked up at her and smirked.

"Exactly," her voice was replaced by a evil chill. Rebecca shook her hand away and quickly backed up. "Oh by the way my name is Karai not Akira," Her cold dark stare burned through her.

Just then she bumped into someone and looked to a muscular Purple Dragon standing behind her cracking her knuckles. Rebecca quickly backed away from him and looked around to see a dozen Purple Dragons had appeared.

"Hey there Princess." Fong said with a smile.

"Oh crap...." Rebecca mumbled.

She quickly reached for her phone. In one swift movement Karai kicked it making it shatter into pieces.

"We can't have you call the turtles now," Karai smirked.

"Wha.... How do you..." Rebecca stuttered.

"You'd be surprised." Her eyes wandered to the Purple Dragons. "I was thinking of questioning you after the boys have a little revenge." She back flipped onto a crate and sat cross legged. "Good luck," She gave a wave.

Rebecca looked at the Purple Dragons. "No weapon.... No where to run...." She reasoned. "Bare hands count as a weapon."

The bulky man brought down his fists and Rebecca narrowly dodged it. A chain swung by her head. She slid away and tumbled in front of Fong.

"You wouldn't by any chance bother giving me that knife yours?" Rebecca asked weakly. Fong only smiled. "I guess not." She did an uppercut and sent him to the ground. He still held fast to the knife.

Just then a chain swung around her neck making choke. She made a swift kick to his crotch and the chain loosened. Rebecca turned to run but ran into the muscular one and fell back right into a Purple Dragons arms. He held her tightly. Fong recovered from the blow and walked over to her. Rebecca squirmed and thrashed but she was held tight.

"Let me go you stupid idiots," She yelled.

"Big words for someone who's about to get pummeled," Fong replied with a swift punch to her stomach. Her legs buckled from the blow. "Hold her up!" He ordered. Fong made a blow to her face.

"You little fu...." Rebecca was hit again.

"Had enough?" Fong held her face up and smiled. She summoned up her spit and let it loose in his face. He backed up in disgust. Fong wiped his face and in rage he made a painful punch to her face. "Looks like we have our work cut out for us boys," Fong smirked.

Slowly her vision began to fail at the quick blows from the others. "Raph... Leo...." Was all Rebecca could manage. She couldn't tell if she had successfully screamed it out for help. "What difference would it make anyway?" She thought and slipped into darkness.