Chapter 7

Rebecca had long since stopped trying to break free. She rested her chin against her hand. Raph had slipped his bandana off and used it as a blind fold on her.

"Sorry about all this... We cant let you see how to get to our home," Raph grumbled. Rebecca waved a hand for silence.

"No biggy Red," She then turned her head to Leo. "Hey you there what's the deal? Are you guys like friends or something?"

"So I see you haven't told that much information about us Raph," Leo continued. "I'm his brother."

"I can see the resemblance," Rebecca played around with Leos bandana ends.

"Hey stop that," Leo demanded.

"She does that a lot," Raph commented.

Eventually they reached their destination. She was lowered onto a couch and was still blind folded.

"Who's this?" A voice asked.

"This is Rebecca one of Raphs friends," Leo replied.

Just then she felt someone close to her face and felt someone poke her head.

"Woah Donnie she's real!" Another voice said in excitement.

"Get away from her Mikey," Raph said and pulled him away.

Just then their was a scuffle and a door slid open.

"Who is this?" A calm voice asked.

Slowly Rebecca felt Raphs make shift blindfold come loose and slip off. She opened her eyes to a giant rats face staring right at her.

"What the?!" She stood up on the couch trying to get as far from it as she could. She stumbled on the arm of the couch and fell to the ground.

"Is she dead?" Asked a turtle wearing an orange bandana.

Rebecca let out a scream at the assortment of faces. She backed up into Raph and quickly slipped behind him peeking over his shoulder.

"Woah relax! You weren't afraid of me," Raph said.

"Ya but their was only one of you," She cowered behind him.

"Ok! Ok! Just calm down," Raph tried to console her.

"Those are three words we'll never hear Raph say again," The purple turtle said with a laugh.

"Shut up!" Raph snapped. "Ok everyone this is Rebecca!" She gave a weak wave. "This is Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Master Splinter."

"Do not be frightened," Splinter said and approached them.

"I'm okay..." She took a deep breathe and stepped out from behind Raph. "Well it was very nice meeting all of you goodbye!" Raph put a hand on her shoulder to stop.

Splinter began to speak but was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Rebecca?" April approached her.

"April!" she said in relief. Rebecca ran up to her and gave her a hug. Casey skated down.

"Woah hey Rebecca... You know the turtles?" He asked.

"Sorta...." She turned to look at them again.

"How did you meet them?" April urged for details.

"That's what we would like to know," Splinter said.

Leo and the others turned to Raph.

"I was roughening up some Purple Dragons and she got in the way...." He left out a lot. Rebecca was about to speak when he shot her a glare not to say what he was really doing.

"Well if this is Aprils friend we can totally trust her," Donnie approached Rebecca. "Sorry about all that." He let her sit on the couch. He turned and smiled at April.

Something was going on with those two but Rebecca couldn't place it.

"She is truly trustworthy?" Splinter asked April. She nodded her head. He stroked his beard. "If you are to know of our existents please do not share this with others... We have a few enemies that would love to know where to find us..."

Rebecca agreed. "People would think I'm crazy! I already have enough rumors as it is," She replied. Rebecca turned to Raph. "So this is your family?"

"Sadly yes," he said smacking Mikey as he leaned in close to her poking her once more.

"They are really nice," she smiled.

"Please visit us any time you like. A friend of April is a friend of mine...." Splinter gave a slight bow and left the room.

April squeezed every detail out of her and Rebecca did the same. The turtles also explained their story of how they came to be.

"Looks like Red here didn't tell me everything," she gave him a playful punch.

Mikey had taken a great liking to her asking if she would play a video game and asked her a million questions. Eventually Donnie had to drag him away. Raph didn't talk much and Leo just seemed to be observing.

"Looks like New York isn't as boring as I thought," Rebecca said with a smirk.