Chapter 29

Rebecca pulled out her phone. Surprisingly there was service. She dialed in the turtles number.

"Leo. Leo!" She tried to whisper. He picked up.

"Rebecca? Are you alright!?" Leo said urgently.

"Never mind that." Rebecca said quickly. "I'm in this cave full of mutagen. Also those Kraang robots you've told me about. They are way cooler in person..."

"What?! Alright stay where you are. Donnie is going to track your phone. We will find you." And then Leo hung up the phone.

Rebecca sighed. "I guess were sitting here for a bit." She looked over at the cat. It was gone. "Rollie?" She looked around to see the cat trotting past the Kraang to some stairs leading up to the open mutagen. "You stupid..."

Rebecca looked around and made a quick dash to the stairs. The Kraang hadn't noticed her. Rollie made her way over to the mutagen. It's muscles tensed to jump in. Rebecca pounced catching the cat before she jumped.

"I gotcha." Rebecca held the cat close. "What's gotten into you?"

"Wow you were easier to find then I thought." A familiar voice sounded. Rebecca turned around to see Karai.

Mutagen behind her and a deadly ninja in front. Either way it's disaster. Karai slid her swords out.

"Father knew if he couldn't find you in the city you had to be out here somewhere." She giggled evilly.

Rebecca looked around. No one was going to help her. She looked at the cat.

"Sorry buddy." Rebecca whispered and flung the cat at Karai's face. Rollie hissed and scratched as Rebecca ran.

Kraang began to shoot. Rebecca felt something sting her leg. She fell down. Suddenly the turtles came in.

"Rebecca!" Raph and Leo called out. She was caught right in the middle of the cross fire. The turtles fought their way over to her. She weakly lifted herself up with the railing of the stairs.

Rebecca felt two arms clamp around her neck. "Going somewhere?" Karai snarled lifting her back over to the mutagen.

Rebecca bit into her arm making Karai scream. She then gave her a kick to the shin. Karai flung her aside to clutch her shin. Rebecca smiled in victory. She took a few steps back to regain her balance. But there wasn't another step.

Rebecca looked to see the mutagen glowing below her as she lost her balance and plummeted down. Everything was moving slow and almost black and white. She could only hear her heart beat.

"Rebecca!" Raph and Leo ran jumping at the same time. She reached her hand out as she fell. Their hands barely touched hers but too late. Rebecca was engulfed by the mutagen.