Chapter 11

"Are you kidding me?!" Rebecca almost screamed.The turtles and Splinter sat in the living room.

"You must stay here," Splinter continued. "Your not safe up on the surface now that Karai knows your location." She was already shaking her head and then stopped.

"Well I wouldn't mind getting away from my foster parent...or school..." She smiled a little.

Mikey whispered to Donnie "She's a complete opposite of April." He received a smack to the head from his brother.

"You'll go to school after it dies down up there," Raph said. "Of course we'll be watching from a distance just in case." Her smile faded.

"Well maybe..." She looked at their faces seeing there was no choice. "I guess it could be fun," Rebecca shrugged.

"You can sleep in April's old room. She once had a similar problem so she had to stay with us," Leo stated.

Rebecca took a breathe and slumped on the couch. "I need my stuff from home..." She grumbled.

"That's why we'll accompany you tonight and collect your necessities," Donnie answered.

"You have the answer to everything don't you..." Rebecca turned her head away.

"All but one," Master Splinter said calmly. "Would you be willing to learn the ancient art of ninjitsu?" She stood up in excitement.

"Of course! I could kick butt if I learned that! It would be a big upgrade from gang fights!" She gave a few blows to the air.

"It is for defense unless of course you are meant to do harm then do lots of harm," Splinter quickly said. She looked at him confused.

"He'll do that a lot," Mikey said patting her back. Splinter smiled and nodded his head.

"I guess we'll all be training together," Rebecca looked at the turtles.

"Well we've been training for fifteen years... good luck catching up," Raph laughed. "Unless you want me to beat you at a spar." Leo gave him an annoyed look at his juvenile comment.

"Get yourself comfortable and be prepared to head out tonight." Leo ordered and she nodded her head.

The group disbanded. Rebecca lounged on the couch touching her face where Fongs knife had cut her cheek. Her eye throbbed.

"Pssssst," Someone whispered. Rebecca turned her head and looked at Mikey's crouched figure.

"What?" She whispered back.

"I know something that'll make you feel better," He held up two balloons filled with pink paint.

Rebecca smiled as Mikey pointed to Raph reading his comic. Containing their giggles she was handed one of the balloons. They silently crept up behind him. Raph scratched his head. Mikey handed her a balloon filled with glitter. She almost laughed. He put up his fingures for countdown.

One...two....three! Mikey and her let loose the pink paint. It splattered onto him. He froze as he took in what happened. He stared at the pink paint dripping off of him.

He was about to blow his top when Rebecca threw the glitter balloon exploding sparkles all over him. They burst out laughing even Leo laughed at his brothers appearance.

"Its a good look on you Raph," Leo laughed.

"I'm going to kill you Mikey!" He jumped over the couch aiming to pounce on his brother.

Little did he know Rebecca was with him. Mikey ran from years of experience sadly she was to busy laughing. Raph jumped and forced her to the ground. They both opened their eyes as Raph lay on top of her.