Chapter 15

It had been two weeks since the incident. Rebecca constantly thanked Raph and seemed to never be that far from him. Some days she would just wrapped herself in a blanket and sleep on the couch. Raph walked by one day.

"Pssst red," Rebecca called and gestured for him to come to her. He walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Ya?" He said with a smile. She sat up and slowly lowered her head on his lap.

"Wha?" Raph stuttered.

"Pillows don't talk," Rebecca grumbled and closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Leo walked in. "How is she doing?" He asked pushing aside any drop of jealousy he felt.

"She's been better," Raph replied.

"I have an idea," Mikey said popping out from behind the couch.

"Whoa how did you..." Raph questioned.

"Don't ask... Its just Mikey," Leo said as if explaining everything. Mikey continued.

"How about we throw a party! That should lighten up the mood." He looked at his brothers seeing they weren't sold for it. "We could play oh I don't know... spin the bottle... truth or dare....." He looked at them as their faces lit up.

"Wait.... How do you..." Leo was about to ask.

"I have my ways...." Mikey slowly slunk down to disappear. "Donnie told me... so spin the bottle?" He said popping back up.

"Just truth or dare," Raph said quickly.

Mikey giggled and looked at Rebecca then to his two older brothers.

"Get out of here Mikey," Leo said embarrassed as his little brother gave an all knowing look.

"I'll call up April and Casey," Mikey said slinking away. Raph looked down at Rebecca and blushed slightly. A few hours later April and Casey showed up.

"Yay!" Mikey hollered.

"Sssh!" Raph said quickly and pointed to sleeping Rebecca. April gave him a long look and smirked. "What is it?" He snapped.

"Its nothing," April replied turning away.

"You might as well get her up Raph," Casey said walking over to the couch. "Or do you just want to keep her there forever?" He whispered. Raph blushed and tried to look at him angrily. Casey smiled deviously. "So it is true?" He said with a smug grin.

"Shut up Puck head," Raph tried to joke. Casey walked away laughing. Raph turned to Rebecca. He lightly shook her. "Its time to get up." He said gently.

Her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at him with a little bit of drool going down her chin and crazy bed head. Rebecca smacked her lips and slowly sat up and turned her head to see the others. Her face turned bright red and she wiped her drool.

"Good morning," April waved.

"Well technically that's not true. It should be good afternoon because its not in A.M. tim...." Donnie was cut off.

"Look at this face," Casey said looking at the purple clad turtle. "It means I don't care," He said with a smile. Donnie gave him a glare.

Rebecca quickly got up. "Um.... Whats everyone doing here so sudden?" She asked a little embarrassed of her appearance.

"Were having a party!" Mikey stated with joy.

"Uh-huh," She looked at them to see if it was a joke. "I'll be right back," She ran to the bathroom trailing her blanket behind. She entered and grabbed her brush. Rebecca did a few quick strokes.