Light versus dark (Continued)

THE CLOUDS

To avoid the darkness, the clouds are gravitating toward a distant mass of anvil-shaped thundercloud.

As Roku's cloud gets dangerously close to it, an enormous flash of lightning cuts a scorching path before him.

He instinctively twists his body, craning backwards to keep clear of the lightning.

ROKU:      Hey, that was close!

The cloud climbs up, accidentally goaded by his body English -- but the thunderbolt still hits the end of his tail. ZAP!

ROKU:      (a furious bellow)    Ooww!

...and Roku surges up and down, heaved by 125 million volts of electricity that rapidly invades his body.

His body stiffens for a moment. Then spasmodic contraction, jerking, and jittering follow as his tail burns.

And we see him frantically putting out the fire with everything he's got.

FLIP:      Miluna, remind me not to do this again.

Unintentionally, his movements spur the cloud back to the direction of the moon -- right into the shadow of Miluna's dark patch...

MILUNA:      Flip, stay away from the dark.

ROKU

...catches a glimpse of something on the dark surface of the moon. He turns and is instantly terrified by what he sees...

ROKU:      Oh...my...

HOLLYWOOD VERSION